Edwin Nashville = Edwin Greenville? HELP!!!

After an arduous journey yesterday to procure a pair of Nashvilles, when I finally got to the store I was in a rush and didn't pay a huge amount of attention to the fit when I tried on a pair of Nashvilles.

After getting home with my purchase I laid out the Nashvilles and they didn't seem as slim as I remembered when I'd tried them on in previous months. I laid them on top of my Greenvilles and it seems they are EXACTLY the same fit!

I'm more than a little dissapointed as I remembered the Nashville to be a very noticeably slimmer fit.

Is there anyway possible that Edwin could have made a mistake and put the Nashville tags on a pair of Greenvilles.....?! The fit seem EXACTLY the same!

I'd appreciate some comments and a little help thankyou!

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

it is unlikely.

measure the knee area and then the cuff on your Nashville.

Nashville it will be the same, Greenville, they will be tapered (narrower at the cuff)

Have you put on weight and bought a larger waist size than last time

Please click my website for some cool stuff for sale

Various brand new Edwins and new footwear UK 11 / US 12. Updated regularly.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/j-edwards/superfuture.htm

No no, exact same! 30x30 for both pairs.

I measured the leg opening last night and they were both the same. I believed Nashville to be the slimmer of both fits...? I can do some photos perhaps!

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

Way looser than? :-s

I don't intend to wash them for quite a while as I simply like the look of raw denim. As I said in the initial post, they are the same as the greenvilles in terms of cut. Same width in the thigh, calf, leg opening etc. etc. At least they seem that way to me!

I thought the Nashville was a substantially slimmer fit? As I remember it, I tried on a pair perhaps a year ago and tried on Greenvilles at the same time (which I ended up purchasing). When I tried on the Nashvilles they were tight on the thighs and the leg opening was slim. When I tried on the Greenvilles the leg opening was a little wider and more roomy in the legs.

Here are some photos to illustrate what I'm trying to say! :

Greenvilles

13z1oat.jpg

New Nashvilles on top of Greenvilles

13z1og3.jpg

Leg Opening (Again, Nashville on top)

13z1ohh.jpg

Leg Width

13z1ok5.jpg

13z1oqc.jpg

I noticed that but I'm after raw only and 28x28.

Any idea if Interstate in Covent Garden do mail order? I purchased the 30x30 from them yesterday, am considering posting them back and having them replace with a 28x28 if they have them...

forgive me for asking but if you are in London, what is the big deal?

you can easily go back to the shop and exchange them for the correct size can't you?

(by the way, Interstate dont do mail order - I called and begged them and they refused point blank. In the end, I had to get a friend in London to pick them up and post them to me)

Please click my website for some cool stuff for sale

Various brand new Edwins and new footwear UK 11 / US 12. Updated regularly.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/j-edwards/superfuture.htm