FS: Cloak, Visvim, LVC, HL, RG, Carpe Diem, LW hoodie

chromesquared

UPDATE!

Helmut Lang is finally on Ebay. FREE shipping for SuFu heads!

HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com...=&_trksid=p3686

28fq1.jpg

Hey SuFu,

Selling some stuff on here and also have some auctions that are currently active on Ebay

I accept PayPal (GIFT only as I have been on here since 2005, and have completed multiple transactions), Google checkout, or cash.

All items ship from Japan via EMS and shipping is included in the price.

Ebay auctions are 1 Cloak shirt, 1 Cloak t shirt, ICR Dethkillers t shirts, Helmut lang MA-1 bomber, and some Nitto handlebars:

VISVIM X Comme des Garcons Elk leather Keifers Mens 8 [sOLD]

Bought these and wore them on and off, but minus the wear on the heel they are in great shape and were always kept with shoe trees or something inside to preserve their shape.

Leather is elk and it is really supple, but very durable at the same time.

Out sole measures: 11.5

a0yq2t.jpg

x4ity0.jpg

23lb8qq.jpg

1zptkp2.jpg

f1y42h.jpg

2h3pv6t.jpg

SOLD

LOOP WHEELER Hooded sweatshirt/jumper in navy blue tagged XL, but more like M or L:

I bought this at the flagship LW store in Harajuku as a Christmas present for my dad, but unfortunately it was a little slim for his taste, so he wore once or twice and never again.

As such it is essentially new.

As with many Japanese items this runs smaller than tagged, so please check the measurements.

Asking 150USD shipped via EMS

Shoulders: 17.5

Chest (armpit to armpit): 20.5

Sleeve (from the shoulder): 25.5

Total length (excluding hood): 29

130 shipped

2hwfm11.jpg

(No flash)

2nusvbr.jpg

2d6qkon.jpg

(with flash)

Edited by chromesquared

34hc7j6.jpg

309k64h.jpg

6sz86g.jpg

Here is a video that was made to promote the NikexLW products:

rHWRsnCzXRc

From an interview with the owner, Satoshi Suzuki:

A machine weaves 24 loops a minute, which is slow enough that you can track the movement with your eyes. Experienced craftsmen have to attend the machine constantly. Slowly and gently, without putting excessive tension on threads by only leveraging gravity, the machine knits the fabric to enhance the natural texture of the thread. It feels as if air was knitted into the material. Whenever possible we use a flat seam sewing machine that was used heavily back in the 1950s. Machines today require around 10mm allowance, but this machine requires only a couple of millimeters. A small allowance reduces overlays of materials and bulk creating a more comfortable finished product. In addition the flat seam machines use six threads at a time; more threads in the seam increase strength and durability to the product. It’s slow, takes more attention, but the natural skill of the engineers truly affects the quality. I believe it is made with mysterious skill unique to Japan.

Diet Butcher Slim Skin wide neck 1/4 sleeve sheer T-shirt size 1 (SOLD)

dbsst1front.jpg

dbsst2back.jpg

dbsst3tag.jpg

dbsst4tags.jpg

dbsst6hem.jpg

Shoulders: 17.5

Armpit to armpit: 18

Armpit to end of sleeve: 11

Back collar to bottom: 24.5

In good used condition, very gauzy/sheer material and summer is coming.

+++SOLD+++

Edited by chromesquared

LVC 1874 HUNTING JACKET size 40 Cotton Duck +++comes with FREE Gingham check Levis shirt+++

BNWT.

This is a little big on me, so here it is. Awesome details, and quality craftsmanship throughout this piece, as one would expect from LVC Japan. Whoever buys this will also get the Levis gingham pictured below for free.

cduck1.jpg

cduck2.jpg

cduck3.jpg

cduck4.jpg

cduck6.jpg

cduck7.jpg

cduck8.jpg

cduck9.jpg

Fit pic, thanks RAY!

cduck10.jpg

Chest:20.5

Shoulder to shoulder: Hard to measure as it is kinda of a raglan sleeve, but there is a seam. However, the seam does not necessarily dictate where the coat falls on the shoulders. So, 22 inches at the seam, but anywhere from around 19 up to a little over 22 would probably work.

Collar to end of sleeve (along the shoulder and down the arm): 32

Armpit to end of sleeve: 19

Armpit to bottom: 18.75

back of collar to bottom (total length): 30.5

160 Shipped

LEVIS shirt free with purchase of hunting coat:

leviging2.jpg

Shirt is a size Small, and in good used condition.

Measurements:

Armpit to armpit: 20

Shoulders: 16.5

Armpit to end of sleeve: 20.25

top of collar to bottom hem: 31.50

INTEREST CHECKs:

Robert Geller leather vest. Tagged as a 46, but I wear 44/XS in most stuff and this fits me perfectly.

Hidden pockets with button snap closure and a chest pocket on the inside.

PM if you are interested as I am on the fence about it, but would let it go for the right price.

Shoulder to shoulder: 15

Armpit to armpit: 18.5

Back to bottom: 25.5 (excluding the hood, which is kind of oversized)

PM if you are interested as I would let it go for the right price here, but I am planning to put it on Yahoo Japan where it should fetch more if there are no takers here.

rg1t.jpg

rg2u.jpg

Carpe Diem 5 hole boots in black Cordovan sz 41.

These took forever to get, so I am not sure if I want to let them go, but feel free to make me an offer in cash or trade, thanks.

Outsole is 11.75 inches and a little over 4.5 inches at their widest point.

wb2kxj.jpg

Lots of interest on the boots, so putting up more pics. Let me thinking about an asking price, but in the meantime a reasonable offer might make them yours.

(The following pics are of the LEFT boot and pics were taken with flash to bring out out details, but please note that they are for all intents and purposes black to the naked eye.)

2dhsolc.jpg

23hvl0n.jpg

2n15ki8.jpg

vuhkx.jpg

4l3s3m.jpg

Thanks for looking.

The following pics are of the RIGHT boot. As you can see from the pics, the strip of leather that makes up the pull at the heel is the only real area of concern. Do keep in mind that this piece is essentially cosmetic in that it goes over the main part of the boot, which is the "load bearing" portion, so to speak.

Other than that they are in great shape.

2udumok.jpg

295u5v9.jpg

1z4ekyb.jpg

2qscq41.jpg

205wgea.jpg

rksns7.jpg

vv1ch.jpg

qyydkk.jpg

Been crazy busy (.>.<)

Alright, so some people asked for a concrete price on the boots and the vest as well.

875USD (shipped via EMS) will take the boots.

270USD (shipped via EMS) will take the vest.

Thanks.

boots fits true to size or larger?

Hard to say, but please compare the measurements provided with boots that fit you well and let me know if you need ANY other measurements/pics/etc.

Thanks.

For those requesting more/better pics of the RG vest.

(all taken w/o flash in natural sunlight)

2eun3fl.jpg

mcc51j.jpg

205p79c.jpg

9uvfvn.jpg

5n6t7k.jpg

2upr6ab.jpg

2cdx5dv.jpg

2llbjp4.jpg