Any cool duffle/duffel bag recommendations?

keska

I picked up a Tumi ballistic nylon duffel that I like a lot. It's indestructable and excellent as a weekend bag, but may be too minimal depending on your tastes. Basic black with some soft napa leather.

I saw a great Jack Spade duffel at their store in Soho many months ago. Brown waxy canvas within your price range too. I think it would look even better as it breaks in overtime.

im from europe so Supreme is very hard to get here... i know theres always ebay but i dont want to pay more for the bag just because its hyped up.

First,my english is poor.

Second,can u speak Chinese?

Third,I like <prison break>,and u?

So, may be putting my neck out here, but anyway.

I hooked on the idea of getting myself a LV weekend typ bag, getting a taylor to stich my initals in gold on one of the sides and then adding a bunch off cool patches to it! Think it will look pretty ill!

YOUKNOW

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blackbird

I have one of the APC black canvas duffles (NIB) that I was planning on selling on eBay. It retailed for $199 last year but you have it for $120. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll send you pictures.

• 1 month later...

yeah ive seen some nice helmut lang ones....

im about to buy this thats why i revived this thread;

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-AUTHENTIC-PRADA-DUFFLE-TRAVEL-BAG-B4651_W0QQitemZ320019701810QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i like the black microfiber stuff its like formal but then again its a duffle

edit: where to find a banana republic in europe?

If you're looking for a big duffle I recommend Israeli military issue. Very inexpensive and great style: they come in black ballistic nylon, are capacious but not ridiculously huge, have great, well-proportioned pockets all around the outside, and you can get them online for under $50. I carry one for extended weekend trips, etc.

If you're looking for a big duffle I recommend Israeli military issue. Very inexpensive and great style: they come in black ballistic nylon, are capacious but not ridiculously huge, have great, well-proportioned pockets all around the outside, and you can get them online for under $50. I carry one for extended weekend trips, etc.

sounds promising i havent bought that prada one yet, so could you show me the one youre talking about?