BBS (m), (XL), KK J shape (3),Marc Jacobs, 41, UC

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:r&r, thunderstruck,edzo, first_last_always, igotiitback,liquidz,Nugtron,lxlfeng,moondawg,super monkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the pristine condition of my clothing. I almost never get a chance to wear my duds outside of weekends, so when I say worn once or twice I mean worn once or twice

I have made purchases from ardeetee,zamb,BSR,kbi,deleuze,AKA NYC and drexl with no problems. Sales to morsto and Pontiflex on Style Zeitgeist

I have numerous sales/purchases ( flawless feeback) on ebay under the name hiddenfromview

I have made purchases from ardeetee,zamb,BSR,kbi,deleuze,AKA NYC stereophobic, hurricane08, and drexl with no problems. Sales to morsto and Pontiflex, Carpe Noctem,lamboap, Alexey, pikkumedkniven,

I have numerous sales on Sufu under the same name, and loads of sales/purchases ( flawless feeback) on ebay under the name hiddenfromview

KK Attachment J shape SOLD SOLD SOLD

Guidi Boxers Boots in Cream 43 ( fits like a 41) $430>$400

dsc0030di.jpg

dsc0032yg.jpg

Great shoes and buttery soft guidi leather. I dont wear sneakers often enough as I am always in my boots, so they should go to a good home. No damage whatsoever and minimal wearing down of the sole.

Although they are a 43, due to the snug fittiment and low toebox I would say they are best for a 8-8.5. A 9 would only work if you have a narrow foot.

BNWT Undercover Wool Pants Size 4 $125>$100

dsc0027nk.jpg

dsc0028u.jpg

Bought at a great price and never worn, with drawstring and belt loops, warm and really comfy for winter