FS: Drkshdw Grosgrain Detroits - "RO" Tank

nictan

IMPORTANT

1. Items are located in Singapore.

2. I will ship within 2 days after receipt of payment, and all items will be shipped with tracking number.

3. Free shipping via tracked registered mail (7-10days). If you want a faster or more reliable option, please top-up accordingly. I will not be held responsible in event of lost/slow mail (none yet).

Drkshdw Waxed Grosgrain Detroits

Size 26

Black

Waist: 35.5-36cm

Hem: 16.5cm

Classic grosgrain detroits from Drkshdw. These are the waxed versions. Wax effect is subtle though, not garish like some DH jeans, creating a matte/waxy feel and texture. Detroits are the slimmer fitting of the two cuts that Drkshdw comes in. And i must say, grosgrains have a far more interesting texture compared to usual cotton denim. (Check out the close-up pics)

If you/gf dont have one of these, you/gf need one of these. My girlfriend loved them but she lost weight before she got much wear out of them. Usual Drkshdw details. Raw hems, thigh darts and the long label tag inside.

Buy these for your gf. Condition is pristine, gf wore it once. Comes with tags and extra buttons.

$190USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE WITH TRACKING (Paypal gift or + 4%)

IMG_0526.jpgIMG_0528.jpgIMG_0530.jpgIMG_0533.jpg

S'exprimer Ribbed Tank Top

Size S

Dark Brown

Made in Japan

Cheap alternative to RO tanks. Material is extremely soft, non-sheer. Says 50/50 cotton/polyester. But honestly, feels NOTHING like polyester. More like rayon. Curved raw hem, great for layering. Condition is pristine.

These fit a XS-S, due to its stretchy material. All in all, basically identical to RO in terms of fit but probably more durable.

Link to zozo.jp

$90USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE WITH TRACKING (Paypal gift or + 4%)

123.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg