sling&stones jeans

Egpt

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there doens't seem to be many pics of sling & stones jeans in general, and they're really great, so I should probably post a few pics of mine cropped from past waywt's for you guys to see.

They're the raw Daniel natural indigo selvage. the color is amazing. when you have it side to side with any other pair of denim, you can see how interesting it is. a combination of subtle green and blue, kinda hard to describe.

The last 2 pics are my buddy's natural indigo selvage Samuel model. same denim, different design.

ssquikLarge.jpg

ssquik2Large.jpg

arinjeans003Medium.jpg

arinjeans006Medium.jpg

• 4 months later...
does this company still exist? i've been trying to find a pair of these but am having no luck

Sling and Stones itself as a brand exists but hasnt been put into production for quite some time now.

might want to look into GoodSociety if the fit is what you're after.

otherwise, we have a warehouse full of Sling and Stones...which goes to my next answer below:

Sling & Stones has sample sales? Mind giving some details please? I love my Rachels in synthetic & natural ;]

We are planning on having one late Nov/early Dec, not quite sure yet...

we have a good number of sling and stones, goodsocieties, academi's, etc that we need to clear out. nothings definite yet and we might not ven have this sample sale...

Sling and Stones itself as a brand exists but hasnt been put into production for quite some time now.

might want to look into GoodSociety if the fit is what you're after.

otherwise, we have a warehouse full of Sling and Stones...which goes to my next answer below:

We are planning on having one late Nov/early Dec, not quite sure yet...

we have a good number of sling and stones, goodsocieties, academi's, etc that we need to clear out. nothings definite yet and we might not ven have this sample sale...

so, then, would it be possible to order a pair from you...? thanks for the response :)

This is incorrect...

Sling & Stone just did production a few weeks ago and we have the three brand new styles for Fall08 at Self Edge.... New details, similar cuts, new hardware, great denim...

We're launching the line online in a week, but it's all available in-store now..

The older styles are no longer in production, the newer styles fit better than the older ones and we're liking the accents better too..

Heres my rachels after about 35 wears, they are coming a long nicely, they are getting really big on me now though :( Some people love the heart in the pocket some people hate it, I dont mind either way i love it :) I wanna get the new ones out on selfedge soon.

STA62356.jpg

STA62357.jpg

STA62362-1.jpg

STA62347.jpg

STA62351.jpg

Sling & Stones - Fall 2008 Collection

Now comes the new Fall 2008 collection from our favorite women's line for those that love raw Japanese jeans, Sling & Stones.

Three styles available in raw pure indigo Japanese denim.

The detailing on these is a more subtle version of the S&S previous seasons' accents with bar tacked stress points, gold plated circular top button, and dual tone contrast stitching.

The three fits cover all styles with the Naomi (Slim Cut), Delilah (bootcut), and Mary (Straight Slim).

Shot by Sidney Lo, Modeled by Slick Gertie.

Available now in-store and in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69

naomi_01_web-731275.jpg

mary_01_web-713466.jpg

delilah_01_web-713408.jpg

mary_02_web-741782.jpg

mary_04_web-741715.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
For ref, here's a pair of S&S's Naomi from a female (obviously?) user from another forum I'm on.

Sz. 24, 3.5 months, no soaks, no wash. Pretty sure the pics are a bit contrasted, but look good nonetheless.

3436254117_67cf942776.jpg

3436255029_f3f44e2847.jpg

3437059662_ff417aa6ea.jpg

3436255357_d614a7a0b5.jpg

those look incredible. the idea of the A is somethin i was plannin to do with a symbol i like.