sling&stones jeans

Egpt

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some pics after the wash. Liked the denim a lot more before the wash but the fit is much better. Cool jeans if you want a more "fashion" oriented fit that still uses really good denim. Think Dior with better quality denim and stitching. Gotta love the 24k gold buttons too.

Photo34.jpg[/img]

Photo27.jpg[/img]

Photo29.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...

Yea, those look really good? Just how low, is the rise? Anyone know how different these new ones are from the Daniels? The Daniels have a 8.5" rise according to revolve (who aren't that great with measurements).

This is a new model. Marked as women's but is really unisex.

80o9eex.jpg

872mvfd.jpg

6t37cdx.jpg

i think these look straight up like a women's model.

look at all the hip flare it has, not to mention the fact that the jeans look very feminine from the front due to it's crotch stitching and super low rise.

i am very surprised with their new samuel model this season for man.

this is probably the best pre-washed jean i have EVER seen:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=SLIN-MJ5&c=Sling+%26+Stones&d=b

amazing

i know you're not korean but that statement makes me think otherwise

thanks to everyone who stopped by our sample sale. went very successfully! totallyepic and todesegenl both look great! and everyone who PMed me about S&S denim, i will get back to asap...i just got back from finishing up the sample sale and being stuck in snow and tired, so ill get back to you soon. Thanks guys.

Yea, those look really good? Just how low, is the rise? Anyone know how different these new ones are from the Daniels? The Daniels have a 8.5" rise according to revolve (who aren't that great with measurements).

The daniels actually do have a very low rise at 8.5" which is correct. The Samuel which is the newer season equivalent to the Daniel has 9.5" front rise.

totally_epic came and picked up the "women's straight" leg but with measurement and such, fits very similar to Samuels because the women's straight leg has a relatively higher-mid rise than our other women's fits. so any of you guys who are slimmer than sz 28, i'd look at the "Mary" model which has standard yoke (the one Totally Epic is wearing)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got to check out my friend's natural dye samuels tonight that I found for him through another sufu'er. very light coloured, I was surprised! they look really great though. not sure, but they appear to have a slight taper. the guy he bought them from had hot soaked them once to get any shrinkage out of the way, so the denim appeared to be quite soft with a good weight, probably due to the starch lost after the hot soak from the previous owner. I'll compare the '1 soak vs brand new' stiffness to my daniels when I get them. the gold buttons and details are awesome, I can't wait until I get my daniels in 10 days. looks like these will take a long time to break in, but they look fantastic either way.

got to check out my friend's natural dye samuels tonight that I found for him through another sufu'er. very light coloured, I was surprised! they look really great though. not sure, but they appear to have a slight taper. the guy he bought them from had hot soaked them once to get any shrinkage out of the way, so the denim appeared to be quite soft with a good weight, probably due to the starch lost after the hot soak from the previous owner. I'll compare the '1 soak vs brand new' stiffness to my daniels when I get them. the gold buttons and details are awesome, I can't wait until I get my daniels in 10 days. looks like these will take a long time to break in, but they look fantastic either way.

Where you get your daniel dude???

Samuels essentially have the same fit throughout the legs has a Daniel. the only difference is in the rise. Samuels = midrise, Daniel = lowrise. they both are tapered quite a bit from knee down.

Where you get your daniel dude???

I got them from that huge sale revolve had a while ago. I live in canada, so I had them shipped to my friend's grandma, she visits every month or two and she's bringing them across the border for me. I'll post up a bunch of pics when they get here.

hey guys...since this thread has resurfaced, do any of you know if a hot soak will shrink these significantly? I've got a pair of natural daniels thats just too big...and i'm hoping i won't have to resell

PM this guy: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=8471

I ordered a pair of natural samuels from him for my buddy, and he'd hot soaked them beforehand. you can ask him how much they shrank, he'd probably be able to tell you.

hey guys...since this thread has resurfaced, do any of you know if a hot soak will shrink these significantly? I've got a pair of natural daniels thats just too big...and i'm hoping i won't have to resell

all our denim is sanforized so you won't find it significant shrinkage but my guess is that it'll shrink all around very minimally.