Black scissors XXS leather jackets (two)

anthonyhong

Two jackets for sale. I haven't worn these in ages, so it is probably time to clear up some space!

Items shipped from Toronto, Canada. If you're in Toronto, we can arrange for a quick meetup/ pickup. Please, ask if you have any questions. For reference, I am 5ft 7 and weigh about 110 lbs. My chest measures about 33" and waist is 27". In other words, if XS in general is typically too big for you, this'll do.

Jacket One

Link

Asking $120 + shipping

The jacket is in alright condition. Leather is well, black scissors leather so adjust your expectations accordingly ; ). Consider it 6.5/10. Lining and insides are in excellent condition but there are two spots of damage. Please see (link) for a high res image. The two areas are towards to left side of the stomach on the bottom and on the right shoulder. These have been covered in leather glue to prevent any further damage. Not particularly noticeable, but definitely worth mentioning.

sale_bs_1_1.jpg

sale_bs_1_2.jpg

sale_bs_1_3.jpg

And worn for reference:

sale_bs_1_worn.jpg

Something cheap and disposable? Sure :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacket Two

Link

Asking $le sold

This jacket is in excellent condition. I'd rate it an 8/10. Visually I can't find anything wrong with it, but it has been worn, however lightly. I bought this at least two years ago (apparently I forgot I owned it) and I've been told it is from when them folks at bs used okay leather. I wouldn't know- I can't judge. But here, have a look for yourself. (link).

Consider this one cheap and disposable as well.

And worn also, a worn picture for reference:

• 2 weeks later...