FS: NWT Julius X Gordini 2010AW "Gothik" Leather Moto Jacket Size 1

Julius x Gordini special collaboration leather jacket from FW10 in black, size 1. made from a soft but substantial lightly waxed matte cow nubuck and fully lined in cupro, the leather on this is heavier than the leather used on the jackets from SS09, FW09 and SS10.

From a limited production run of only 15, this has all the classic Julius moto features:

- all seams double stitched

- double collar detailing

- flap pocket at neck

- reinforced arm pit area

- waist strap detail

jacket is brand new with tags and gothik newspaper article, will fit a 44/46 best.

measurements:

pit to pit: 46cm

length (excluding collar): 57cm

waist: 43cm

Purchased off of ebay from nyoshid2 who is a user on SZ and maybe here? He listed it as NWT on the listing but in the description he put it as like new. When asked he said it was because he wore it inside all day indoors once to try and figure out if he wanted to keep or not.

The original listing is here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250778825057&nma=true&rt=nc&si=L1Cp%252BrYBktIpDeAVZaeRHJshkoo%253D#ht_500wt_1156

10/10 condition

I am looking at it and it is definitely brand new with tags. still has brand new leather smell and there are absolutely no signs of wear. Tags are perfect and attached and he even threw in a Gothik newspaper article. No hanger was included in my purchase, so I can't include it either. just recycling pics

I literally just opened the box today and found that it fit well in the chest but the sleeves are slightly too short for my liking. I could make it work, but I've spent way too much money this new year so need to recoup.

PENDING!!!

email me at [email protected] for faster response

ef189_IMG_0126.jpg

ef189_IMG_0141.jpg

ef189_IMG_0153.jpg

183a6_IMG_0162.jpg

183a6_lKPNLwLv.jpg