FS: Russell Moccasin Short PH Safari Boots, Custom, 10.5

heBAY

RUSSELL MOCCASIN SHORT PH SAFARI BOOTS

Size: 10.5 (see details)

Condition: BRAND NEW/UNWORN

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased from Russell Moccassin headquarters. Order was put in on mid-September 2010 and the mocs were received first week of February 2011. Here's your chance to get them for the same price (sans shipping fees) and IMMEDIATELY.

Take advantage of my assinine idea of getting another pair so I can have "RM flavors" for the rest of my life. Get these incredible mocs FRESH out my mailbox to yours!

Fit note: These fit like the infamous Japanese tan suede Danners Mountain Lites (w/ red laces) in the same size (10.5)...the one's currently sold at J.Crew as well (if you're at all worried about the sizing). Basically, if you wear a size 10.5-11, you can rock these. I'm an 11 in Vans Chukkas (and all other Vans models), 10.5 in Spring Courts...and 10.5 in damn near every boot out there (from Danner, Arrow Moc, Vasque, Russell). As with the Tan Suede Danners, these are a tad wider for that perfect fit with some wooly/thick cotton camp socks (again, like those sold at J.Crew).

Details:

Model: Short PH Boot, standard Short PH height: 4.5"

Color and Material: Green Chamois Uppers (and everywhere except *), *Green Canvas Quarters and Gusset, *Tan Chamois Trim, Gusset Trim, Eyelet Section, and Rear Section

Lace Eyelets: Antique Gunmetal

Laces: Green Taslon (they look navy in the photos for some weird reason)

-Wedge: 1/4"

-Sole: Vibram Newporter

-Completely custom made in the USA by hand to my specs (i.e. fabrics, colors, Vibram sole, midsole, etc.)

-Super durable, lifetime guranteed construction. You can even send them back for a complete resurrection when they get too dogged for your liking.

-Lightweight , element proof and SUPER comfy...unlike most rugged outdoors heritage'y footwear.

-Why wait half a year for your pair...if you can fit these, size 10.5-11, pull the trigger. Patty from Russell told me that Japan is their biggest market, and the stores have to wait 1 YEAR for their orders.

Honestly, there's nothing out there that compares to the beauty and detailing...as well as style of these Russell's. A lot of cats have gone for the regular tall Safari PH II's...but these are actually more versatile in styling IMO. The Japanese seem to agree.

Check the fly shit:

RusMoc0-1.jpg

RusMoc3.jpg

RusMoc4.jpg

RusMoc5.jpg

RusMoc6.jpg

(the marks on the sole are just dust from the floor, they have never been worn anywhere)

RusMoc9-1.jpg

beautiful, hardcore canvas

RusMoc7.jpg

RusMoc8.jpg

RusMoc10.jpg

RusMoc2.jpg