RRL Bowery Boot size 8 (Rhinelander Mansion Edition)

EckBlk

Please email me at eckblk at gmail dot com for a faster response

RRL BOWERY BOOT SIZE 8 IN SHELL CORDOVAN SPECIAL EDTION FOR THE RHINELANDER MANSION RRL STORE

Hey SuFu,

These belong to very close friend of mine and he's decided to part ways with them, from what I can understand, they are one of 3 in a size 8. These are Horween Shell Cordovan and retailed for an insane 1200usd. The regular Bowery Boot were just Horween leather. Stamped a size 8. Vintage deadstock Cat Paw heels and vibramed on the front sole. Worn once- few really light stratches on the toebox (see pics)

You have to hand it to the folks at RRL, when they do something they do it right. Through my thorough detective work I got my hands on photos of a limited edition pair of bench-made leather boots. As one would expect from RRL, all of the bona fides are present and accounted for. Made in the USA from Horween leather with vintage deadstock Cat Paw heels. The super small quantity (multiple dozens) will be available mid to late August at RRL stores for $750. Rumor is each shop will get a few pairs and that is it, so if you want them you have your work cut out for you. More photos after the jump. *750usd represents the regular leather edition.

measurements (may vary a tad)

length: 11.5"

width: 4.25"

RRL at the Rhinelander Mansion

975usd conus> 900usd> 825usd (add 4% for fees)

More details to come.

7photo.jpg

1photo.jpg

3photo.jpg

2photo.jpg

8photo.jpg

4photo.jpg

5photo.jpg