[trade] _7

FUNKYFRESH

• 1 month later...

Dude you listed this as excellent condition, I gave you a brand spanking new jacket. Are you kidding me? Clearly a sketchy ass mofo.

Spin the tale however you wish, you know the old saying, what goes...

And those shots with your arms covering how fucked the proportions (I know them) are when it closes don't prove shit. ''i have this jacket and have not been able to walk out with it in public.

I gave you a flawless jacket, current season I copped from Takuya. You've now told me 2 different stories regarding the whereabouts of your piece, you're sketch n wanted to play me cuz I'm newish to sufu. top up or on to disputes.

I also know you still have my jacket, you didn't sell or trade it here and it's the best piece in your wardrobe homeslice. Mais t'es une couille a ce point la mec?

this will more appropriate in the transaction problems and disputs, if you wanna go that far.

Anyways, the facts are :

- we talk by private messaging for a while, i answer every question (including wich season was the jacket from, material, size etc.)

- then the dude come to MY house in France, try the stuff on, have time to see if it was OK for him or not, say it was "perfect" and then leave.

Really can't see what else i can add, considering it's been like 2 month now, and i trade the jacket few weeks ago.

About condition of the moto i traded for, once again, we already talk about that, there is no "stretching" or anything for me. I'm a true size 1 in julius and this one was truely OK on me. How the fuck can i make it stretch as i got it brand new ..? Maybe you're just not familiar 'about _7 sizing.

I've been selling and trading stuff for a while on sufu and others boards, never got any troubles, so please dont say i'm not honnest.

To finish, here's some pictures i took when i own the jacket,

i'm 1m82 for 62 kilos for reference. Can anyone tell that condition is bad, seriously..

julius01.jpg

julius02.jpg

nlr2c9.png

2hmin8n.png

179082_1698951027094_1037455157_31858794_5599816_n.jpg

cheers.