what's up with Canada?

stickykrylon

Montreal has Turf. Alena has only web presence now. Goodfoot

Vancouver has Livestock. Headquarter. Richard Kidd. new alife in spring. Pigeon is a joke, they have the same clothes all season long, and the workers wear the clothes and put them back on the racks to sell the next day without even washing them. want examples, take a look at the hats and t-shirts. covered in stains on the brims and necks.

sticky:

couple of others in toronto not mentioned as of yet...

i-cii - pretty dope...comme de garcons, undercover, number nine...

vice - recon, alife, stussy, aNYthing etc... - def getting better by the season

capsule - nike/bape foowear, supreme, j-money, 024's own line, aNYthing

studio deluxe - pretty dope store...independently designed clothing line called "loid" (i think that's the name of it)...some supreme caps...very nice pieces...

but i think the biggest news is that in the very near future, the boys at GDFT are gonna drop something huge on the city...for all cats looking for serious apparel...keep your eyes glued on the GDFT spot...

that's all i can think of for now....hope that helps.

does capsule still have expensive prices? they had the vans x supreme joints for $190 CAD or something.

i was just at supreme LA 7 days ago and they were on sale for $50 USD icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

"and we can find new ways of living make playing only logical harm"

www.capsulefootwear.com

i think capsule customers have to remember that alot of the clothes are reseller prices...i mean, there's no chance they have accounts for supreme and what not...but still...if you were looking for BAPE a year or two ago, or looking for Supreme now, they're def the place to hit up....they have the Terry Richardson tees by Supreme for $100 CAD right now....

IJF...in terms of footwear, what they currently have was listed above...they have the Manhunt shoes by BAPE too...as far as apparel goes, they have some X-Large, XSB ( i think that's what it's called ), aNYthing, some Supreme tees, they're getting J-Money real soon, and some pieces through 024 distribution....

- ----

Thanks guys for all the advice.

I've heard very good things about both Bond St and Nobu, but can anyone recommend places a little cheaper|more affordable.

Also does anyone know anything about :

01.Japonica [on University Place]

02.Miyagi [in Williamsburg]

Thanks again for the suggestions!

- ----

[everything is insanity and I have a headache]

i-cii is on yorkville. on same street as "over the rainbow", but west of there. i forget the address. they have a website you can look up on any search engine, though.

another store in montreal isn't bad - turf gallery at 401 st. pierre street in old montreal. they're getting the superstar 35s over the next few months. they have a lot of 2005 vans stuff, some adidas, gravis, tretorn (for girls), toys, tshirts, books.

Quote: I don't think I ever saw a hat for sale in pigeon?

So I dunno about that one.

well, i do know about that one. they had some shit trucker hats that denny would rock at parties in the evening and put back in the shop next day. c'mon, even neil will tell you about that one.