Julius Moto Fencing Buffalo Leather Jacket Sz 1

Scrub

Just bought it from minomni on this forum (seller great rep). The reason for my change of heart is not due to the jacket itself but due to the fact that a sold out item that I tried to pre-order just became available through backorder and I need the funds desparately.

I am not selling the jacket for flipping so there is no profit here to be made by me. What I am selling for is the price I paid for it. $1080 shipped within US. Add $20 for international. PP Gift or 4% Fee.

I recycled some of the old images as well as having put up a few pictures of my own (below, post 7). If you need confirmation that I did indeed purchase the item from minomni, I am sure you can pm him and he will kindly confirm this with you.

Details:

Buffalo Leather Moto Fencing. Size 1 (Fit big 44-true 46. )

Measurements: Pit to pit 47 cm (around 18.5inches). Shoulder is raglan (Fits most). I am between 5'10 and 5'11 (179cm), 135 lbs and this fits like a GLOVE (please refer to my personal pictures below in post 7)

Condition is like Brand New without tags. Flawless condition, can't find any fault with the jacket at all. Buffalo leather is extremely durable and this is a jacket that can/will last you for years and years.

Retail: Over 170K Yen or 2K USD.

img10133435747.jpg

img55599713.jpg

sick jacket, need a size 2 :(

that's the size I have, and I can say it fits very slim for a julius 46. My jut neck in size 2 fits almost like a size 3, whereas this moto fits like a size 1.