FS: Rick Owens boots, 42. Viridi-Anne sweater

algernon

Pair of very lightly worn Rick Owens side-zip boots in black.

Size 43

Outsole is 12.5", taps attached to heel so there is no wear to the original heel. Very light wear on additional parts of soles.

This is the rubber sole...the crepe look alike. Stiffer and more durable than the crepe but has the same texture molded into it. The original version of this boot and arguably the most durable.

SOLD, thanks

All shipping done via priority USPS with confirmation (tracking also included for international customers)

with flash:

roboot3.jpg

without flash:

roboot2.jpg

roboot1.jpg

roboot.jpg

rbootheel.jpg

Viridi-Anne wool articulated sweater, size 3:

Dark heather gray, probably best for a 48/small 50

Famous for being one of VA's finest pieces...comfortable, warm and easy to wear with anything. I had this in a size 3, purchased another one in size 4 about 5 months ago and this one has been sitting around since. Amazing long arms that gather with the articulated sleeve cut.

No holes, no noticeable wear. Has thumbholes to keep the sleeves down, fits wonderfully around the arms. Raw cut hems, contrasted single needle stitching detail.

There are some amazing Atelier photos of this piece that show it in it's full glory. I can try to track them down or you can take my word for it.

100% wool

chest across: 19" (with lots of stretch)

length: 28.5"

arm: impossible to measure because of no shoulder but around 30"-31"

shoulder: raglan

Atelier fit pic:

262641w.jpg

VA1-1.jpg

va2.jpg

SOLD, thanks.

Shipped priority USPS with confirmation (tracking also included on international shipments)

Paypal as a gift or add fee amount. (determined by location)