Technical Outdoor Clothing Manufacturers (goretex jackets etc)

Brienneoftarth

Hi Guys,

does any one know of some small outdoor clothing manufacturers that make technical clothing? So goretex jackets with tapes seams etc?

I am looking for a small project of mine. It seems like there are the big companies like TNF and Arcteryx that make their own stuff or produce in china, or stuff that is produced in china on a massive scale.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest ONLY New York

You need to read more about Goretex Technology and sourcing textiles, if you just went directly to Goretex's website, you can see that there are high-production standards that need to be met in order to prove to Goretex that you can and will use their fabric. I do not believe there is 3rd party manufacturing of Goretex, if you want to label the name/technology on a garment you have to present/apply to Goretex to use their fabric.

Good luck, they have very strict guidelines that stem from way more then taped seams and taped zippers.

Thanks ONLY. To be clear, I am not looking for a goretex fabric manufacturer but clothing manufacturer that can take goretex fabric and turn it into a jacket. I don't think you were saying otherwise, but I just wanted to be clear.

I am not using goretex fabric. I have a project with another fabric that I already have and basically I am looking for a technical gear manufacturer to speak with about it. Just looking for a resource to go to and see if this idea I have is feasible.

If your looking for quality without minding to break the bank a bit check out http://www.tripleaughtdesign.com

alot of the guys in service love these jackets for both deployments in afghan where the temps vary from below freezing to hot as bawls.

Also they prefer to wear these on any hiking or backpacking trips here out west. Believe its Made in the US but not sure :/

they sexy too