Nudie Jeans Authenticity/Fraud

no, but you could post pics and find someone who could. And how does their authenticity not matter? that is the entire point of buying expensive raw denim, because of the material. If you are going to buy fakes for the brand name why dont you just buy Evisu's or RMC, or something someone will recognize since that is apparently your goal.

down boy.

i just mean that i didn't have to spend that much on them, since i traded in clothing for them.

the denim seems to be quality - its wearing in very nicely - and all the details seem to be there - the buttons and the writing on the inside pocket, etc.

although, they ain't raw - one's the "super used deluxe", or whatever that's called, and the other one is like "old angelo" or something along those lines.

i was just curious, since Nudie and Diesel fraud is hot right now.

im swedish and i gotto say it feels so weird that nudie is like huge hype in usa and rest of the world

here in sweden they are in like every cloth store and is like i would guess levis is for americans

But i american brands like seven etc is hype here and normal for you in usa

Feel proud to be swedish tough :D

http://freerolls.kudos.se how to win cash in poker without risking a dollar

Quote:

im swedish and i gotto say it feels so weird that nudie is like huge hype in usa and rest of the world

here in sweden they are in like every cloth store and is like i would guess levis is for americans

--- Original message by mannen on May 25, 2006 02:02 PM

Nudies arent really hyped in the US though, although i know where you could get that impression from on a forum full of denim nerds. I rarely see anybody in Nudies around here, and i am in a very urban area, next to one of the more well known Nudie retailers.

Quote:

real or not these are fucking ugly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/nudie-jeans_W0QQitemZ7768455781QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

--- Original message by LIVENUDEGIRLS on May 25, 2006 09:04 PM

i have reported them to ebay. not only they are ugly as shit, they are not nudies at all. some dude just used the brandname to peddle some generic jeans

Alien vs Predator, Freddie vs Jason, Nudie vs A.P.C.

you really should chop off their hands, and for the future, here are some helpful tips:

1. unless you buy them from a fancy retailer that is a licenced dealer, there is always some danger: famous dealers include barney's co op and atrium in NYC.

2. The logo patch in the back is an illegible N, and in drys, the stitches are orange

3. The wash titles are simple, (broken blond, dirty blond, black) and you can check the site,

http://nudiejeans.com

for more info.

The fit types are

baggy bjorn, bootcut ola, straight sven, slim jim, thin finn, straight long john (new), and super slim kim

Quote:

--- Original message by mannen on May 25, 2006 02:02 PM

I was just going to say the same thing: det är skitkonstigt och roligt med den här nudiehypen här på forumet!

Here in Sweden they´re like Levis 501´s or Lee Knox or Lee Denver. Every mans jeans...

Edited by lilldavid on May 28, 2006 at 08:55 PM