ITT: haploid vs hblack

HBlack

waywt? saved my life 01-22-11 01:31 PM haploid you will forever be "that guy" who seems cool from a distance but in reality has no clue who he really is.

how do you figure, haploid? that's a pretty deep psych evaluation from an entirely staged photo (which i think looks pretty cool too). sensing maybe some self-projection going on

im on my way out the door but y'all can discuss the photo while i'm gone. it's a 2 exposure composite to catch the car lights on the posts and that little keylight that went on and off intermittently. i think it's fairly well exposed. plus that was with an f3.5 at 70mm, if i used something a little wider/faster i could pull settings adequate for video with almost all practical sources (and likely will in future once it's not so darn cold out)

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

No you don't understand. This is meta-trolling. He's testing societal mores via instigation.

Oh yeah. I remember that one time I called him out for being a 13 year old version of everyone. Can't imagine why.

waywt? saved my life 01-22-11 01:31 PM haploid you will forever be "that guy" who seems cool from a distance but in reality has no clue who he really is.

how do you figure, haploid? that's a pretty deep psych evaluation from an entirely staged photo (which i think looks pretty cool too). sensing maybe some self-projection going on

edit:didntknowmods

but still

you are a pussy

this is why pms exist

stop posting in this thread

haploid suffers from the "dunning kruger effect", which basically means stupid people think they are smart and qualified to comment on just about anything. He has consistently shown a startling ability to be a fucking moron, over and over again, so I can't see why this would surprise anyone.

Hblack though...I'd be more concerned that you worked so hard to make that photo, and yet it still sucks. Your being pretentious doesn't cancel out haploid's stupidity, it just makes both of you sort of sad.

this websites a nasty place

haploid you really enjoy this kinda thing? why? you'll be happier once you stop doing it. i didnt make this thread btw

randr, i like the picture. the internet gave it some nasty artifacting but it's clear on my end. also, i checked your post history to see if you do any photo work and instead found the sgt pepper jacket/red trucker cap outfit. lol