Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

$66 for those shorts? How are you supposed to know they're any nicer than regular ass mesh shorts? I like the vent on the side but...

I guess you could argue that about any stuff they sell, though.

needed some bike gloves, so i got those cinelli ones

the mesh shorts that I was hoping to cop for the gym dropped while I was at the gym and then when I get home the size and color I wanted is sold out fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

But then again, at $66 a pop maybe I'm better off not getting them

i bought some mesh champion shorts for 19 bux while i waited for the supreme ones to drop... $66 bux? fuck that...i was thinking these will go on sale...and theyre already sold out in black..uughhh

ill probably pick up some more of the champions. perfect 9in length, double mesh with side pockets.

dude already did colette, YSL and other spots in paris a year or so back. basically the splasher with a name attached to it.

regardless, i find it absolutely hilarious that everyone is offended and yelling VANDALISM when 99% of the kids that will line up "write" or put graffiti on their tumblrs.

those were part of the first drop this season

they were the zebra camp caps in olive and navy

he could also be describing the basic camp caps with a red supreme tab instead of box logo patch - i think there's a second batch this season and want to say the first one was late s/s 2010 or early f/w2010

i would check but the supreme website sucks it on the ipad... first world problems bitches