Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

no, that's from several years ago, from the last warehouse sale.
want to cop!

they must have been giving these away at the last warehouse sale. they've been all over the sales forums, keep an eye out and i'm sure you'll see one soon.

Box logo=everything in every size sold out

No box logo=1000% available

tyler the creator dick riding hypebeasts. I hope they at least paid that kid off.

i know youre not new to supreme

you honestly never noticed this before?

Vans fit true to classic/normal Vans sizing. I wear 10 in nearly everything Vans and the 10s were perfect for both the Old Skools and the Carroll's.

Yeah my bad, I meant compared to Nikes if people were curious.

they must have been giving these away at the last warehouse sale. they've been all over the sales forums, keep an eye out and i'm sure you'll see one soon.

Yeah it was $17 for a cap or $15 each if you bought 2.

If your pissed because you missed out on something you really wanted because (you assume) it sold out to someone looking to re-sell at a ridiculous price just because of the screen print or whatever type of logo and not the quality or cut .. I can somewhat understand, but why go burning your shit if you don't care about that bullshit. this season has been pretty easy on the wallet(kinda I glad the Schott sold out while debating it) Pretty sure the mesh shorts won't be releasing online so if anyone would mind making acouple bucks and helping me out shoot me a pm.

Also have that sofa floral camp packed away somewhere if anyone wants one pm. Supreme in sig

EDIT: sold grandmas sofa 5panel thanks

I noticed that brand at HUF a couple months back and did a little Google research on them.

It looks to be a Korean brand that ripped off bits and pieces of Supreme's 2010 collections (chambray shirts, fishtail parka, and polka dot shirts).

yeah that's kind of funny but the pants are still great. explains the weird christian bit on the brand label

nice that supreme let you get multiples of the vans, wasn't even going to bother for myself but got caught up in the feeeeeeeeeeeever