Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

Not really the place for discussion of suit value, but mailorder made-to-measure isn't a cure-all. If you like the styling of the Supreme suit, you're going to be hard-pressed to find it elsewhere for less than $500. I mean, a J. Crew cotton suit is like $400. A Kimmel summer suit is like $850, which still isn't bad for designer. What really holds me back from this one is the inconsistency in Sup/Kimmel sizing/styling.

Thick as Thieves is rad tho

Not really the place for discussion of suit value, but mailorder made-to-measure isn't a cure-all. If you like the styling of the Supreme suit, you're going to be hard-pressed to find it elsewhere for less than $500. I mean, a J. Crew cotton suit is like $400. A Kimmel summer suit is like $850, which still isn't bad for designer. What really holds me back from this one is the inconsistency in Sup/Kimmel sizing/styling.

Thick as Thieves is rad tho

This is a great bang for the buck. If I didn't just buy an EG Bedford in navy i would have grabbed this for sure.

Liberty print shirt is very flimsy btw. $130 is rape.

i have donated a bunch to japan and will probably pick up this tee to help out a little more, though I don't think it will get a ton of play in my wardrobe

same here. i'm a little worried about resalers though, will seriously hunt down and kill any amoral fuck who tries to make a quick buck with this

you'll have a lot of hunting to do then

i know. I just wished for once Supreme would take advantage of their ability to price stuff real high and sell this for at least $200 if not more.

proceeds by itself it pretty meaningless. Gross proceed would refer to sales while net proceeds would refer to sales net of any expenses (from gross profit to net income depending on your definition of expense)

same here. i'm a little worried about resalers though, will seriously hunt down and kill any amoral fuck who tries to make a quick buck with this

resellers still have to buy the shirt in the first place...

last navy Kimmel XL just sold... who the fucks buying suits?!

Wtf.... Was there a box logo somewhere on it that I missed?

Suit is cotton right? $536 for a cotton suit? Nah...

The JP tee is a good idea. I just hope it's priced accordingly. Better to fund the relief effort than resellers' pockets. What do you think... $120?

resellers still have to buy the shirt in the first place...

but if Supreme was smart, they'd sell the shirt at the price the market is willing to pay AKA what would resellers sell for, effectively pricing out the resellers and optimizing the proceeds for charity rather than allowing resellers to profit from a charitable cause....

has the ebbets fitted dropped in stores yet? thought it woulda been out in the beginning of the season, wanna make sure I don't miss it.

was wondering the same too

i don't think it has dropped yet, though

a flannel cap seems more appropriate closer to winter-ish weather