FS: BNWT Mister Freedom x J.Crew Tee Shirt, J.Crew Indigo Dip-Dyed Sweatshirt, etc.

grooveholmes

Just picked some little gems up at the J.Crew warehouse event in the area. Surprisingly, there are some nice items, mostly samples of very nice quality (especially for J.Crew). I'm always open to reasonable offers, so PM me.

Shipping:

US - FREE

Canada - $15

Europe / Asia - $25

Payment:

PAYPAL. Add 4%. I prefer NOT to accept payment as gift, as I'm in favor of protecting your and my neck(s)- but I understand people want to save all the scratch they can, so I won't stop you.

Mister Freedom tee. Brand new with tags, although they did sharpie the tag/label. Unless you're particularly vain, it shouldn't bother you. I've kept a few of these for myself; they're really great shirts. However, like you, I can't imagine dishing out $98 bucks for this. Super soft tee, and the hand-printing is quite nice.

$45 --> $40 Shipped

mf1.jpg

mf2.jpg

Indigo Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt, size L. Dip-dyed in "real" indigo, according to the website. I'll take that with a grain of salt, but it definitely has been dipped in synthetic. Really beautiful piece-- very well-made, and the indigo does look great on this. If only I'd found a medium...

$55 Shipped

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Measurements (in inches):

chest: 23.5

sleeve: 26

shoulder: 18

length: 24

• 5 months later...

What size is the Tee?

Just picked some little gems up at the J.Crew warehouse event in the area. Surprisingly, there are some nice items, mostly samples of very nice quality (especially for J.Crew). I'm always open to reasonable offers, so PM me.

Shipping:

US - FREE

Canada - $15

Europe / Asia - $25

Payment:

PAYPAL. Add 4%. I prefer NOT to accept payment as gift, as I'm in favor of protecting your and my neck(s)- but I understand people want to save all the scratch they can, so I won't stop you.

Mister Freedom tee. Brand new with tags, although they did sharpie the tag/label. Unless you're particularly vain, it shouldn't bother you. I've kept a few of these for myself; they're really great shirts. However, like you, I can't imagine dishing out $98 bucks for this. Super soft tee, and the hand-printing is quite nice.

$45 --> $40 Shipped

mf1.jpg

mf2.jpg

Indigo Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt, size L. Dip-dyed in "real" indigo, according to the website. I'll take that with a grain of salt, but it definitely has been dipped in synthetic. Really beautiful piece-- very well-made, and the indigo does look great on this. If only I'd found a medium...

$55 Shipped

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Measurements (in inches):

chest: 23.5

sleeve: 26

shoulder: 18

length: 24