velvetant

Visvim S/S 11

Im sorry for some off top...but I think this thread popular so I can find my answer..

Is it possible that Visvim FBT Lhamo can fit smaller? Seller says that US10 doesnt fit TTS.

Thanks for help.

agreed on this. a lot of people say lhamos fit small, but they only fit small compared to previous fbts. not that they're smaller than tts.

flynt.jpg

flynt looks like CP desert boot had sex with vans chukka.. barf

i tried the flynt and it was nice, a little bit tempted to grab em but for some reason i prefer to buy a pair of common projects with that price.

and the made in china vs made in italy thing

How would I go about finding somewhere to purchase Visvim pieces, ex. Strabler Antique Jacket? Whenever I do a simple google search, mere articles pop up as opposed to stores that carry them.

the white band that looks like the upper sole has got to go, its too much. they look like bonafide sped shoes

the-glade.com

tresbienshop.net

head-porter.org/visvim.html

also union in la if you're in the us

Anyone has experience with the fabro loafers? Help me out!

Do they fit tts?

I wear 10-10.5 in sneaks (nikes,converse etc) and 42 in most european dress shoes (Commonn Projects etc)

Co-sign what Seenmy wrote about Fabros - would pick true to size, but even they the true size is a bit tight, but wouldn't size up.

its the same sole as folk hockney,so technically take same size which in folk is generally your real shoe size,BUT on these the opening to get in is very tight so some people may find them hard to get in their correct size.this is a style you should try on I would reccomend buying it online

Speaking of fits, does anyone know how the Soph/Vis 7 hole's fit. Actually waiting for the upcoming Mocassin Mid's but im guessing the fit will be the same as they have the same sole unit.

its the same sole as folk hockney,so technically take same size which in folk is generally your real shoe size,BUT on these the opening to get in is very tight so some people may find them hard to get in their correct size.this is a style you should try on I would reccomend buying it online

i agree the opening is very tight but i suggest you go tts coz when you get your foot inside it fits tts.

anybody know if there is gong to be a drop of new items at f.i.l coming next week ?

in japan for the week, would like to pick up some visvim x sophnet mocca's

lsw - i too wear a 10-10.5 in sneakers, leaning more towards 10.5 and had the same dilemma. I wear a 10 in FBTs, Kiefers etc....wear a 11 in folks comfortably. americana decks, hockney-folk, and kangaroo virgils, all in a sz11 and they fit VERY well.

hope that helped.

anybody know if there is gong to be a drop of new items at f.i.l coming next week ?

in japan for the week, would like to pick up some visvim x sophnet mocca's

New drops ALMOST every week except between seasons.

Anyone got advice on the sizing on the totem parkas as compared to 2009/2010 nomads? Measurements would be helpful.

I was doing my best to pass on the Gris Moc-Folk, but I am considering a pair...anyone have any info on the fit. They seem a bit more bulkier and less narrow than typical folk footwear.

i tried the flynt and it was nice, a little bit tempted to grab em but for some reason i prefer to buy a pair of common projects with that price.

and the made in china vs made in italy thing

U think they are worth it? I havent made it down to Union in while but since u tried em, hows the quality of the suede on these? I havent been down to Union in awhile been to busy so i havent been able to check em out..

^ well the quality is good. I mean, visvim always got this standard for their stuff. Im planning to buy a CP so thats why i prefer to spend my money on a pair of CP

^ Yeah, i just havent been able to get to Union in while and havent bought a pair of visvims in awhile, just wanted to make sure the quality was still visvim quality and hear it from someone who has tried em on.. Going to have to make it down to Union this week and hopefully they still have either Black or the pale blue left in a 9..

^ Yeah, i just havent been able to get to Union in while and havent bought a pair of visvims in awhile, just wanted to make sure the quality was still visvim quality and hear it from someone who has tried em on.. Going to have to make it down to Union this week and hopefully they still have either Black or the pale blue left in a 9..

fyi, i think it runs quite small, i got a pair of patrician in size 9 and fit me perfectly, but for the flynt i think i can get away with a 10. didnt try a 9 or 9.5 tho since everything sold out ..

I was doing my best to pass on the Gris Moc-Folk, but I am considering a pair...anyone have any info on the fit. They seem a bit more bulkier and less narrow than typical folk footwear.

Gris moc absolutely true to size. Was gonna pass on a jp proxy (despite Yom's invaluable help) because of nt knowing how they'd look. Then cane across 'em in Colette and with exchange rate they were as cheap as jp and 100 notes cheaper than UK !! They fit beautifully and while being a little big in the toe cap they look and feel absolutely superb. My main worry was whether they looked too big rather than the fit but my fears were allayed. However if you are a big size or are buying the larger version of the shoe(which def looks more voluminous) i'd slightly worry (i got US10) they seemeda bit clowntown.

PS a shoe horn def needed to get em on.....

Gris moc absolutely true to size. Was gonna pass on a jp proxy (despite Yom's invaluable help) because of nt knowing how they'd look. Then cane across 'em in Colette and with exchange rate they were as cheap as jp and 100 notes cheaper than UK !! They fit beautifully and while being a little big in the toe cap they look and feel absolutely superb. My main worry was whether they looked too big rather than the fit but my fears were allayed. However if you are a big size or are buying the larger version of the shoe(which def looks more voluminous) i'd slightly worry (i got US10) they seemeda bit clowntown.

PS a shoe horn def needed to get em on.....

many thanks for the update...going to send you a message for more information.