velvetant

Visvim S/S 11

a friend who work in a local store told me that wholesale price for visvim gore tex jackets are aroun $850 + .. no wonder the retail prices are sky high

sounds like your friend needs to get his head checked

1000 for a shirt ? A Hermes shirts is made to the highest ready to wear specs possible and retails for "only" 400+.

Still looking for fabro folks in burgundy 10.5fit if anyone can help

But as kiya was saying the prices are insulting next season is even worse. The FBTs will be WELL over 1K

yeah, the prices of footwear for next season is quite obnoxious. The FBTs are in fact 900+ from what im told, FBTs are now made in-house and by hand which is the justification for the price. my response :rolleyes: ...The vigils are still around the same price though. I wouldnt cop any if I didnt have a connect.

So check this shit out... all the new footwear has a new tag that's quite small but very noticeable that says "MADE BY HAND".

What gets me is that the "Made in China" now is super hidden on almost all the shoes, so hidden that it's near impossible to find it on most models.

I own 11 pairs of Visvim shoes, i love what they do and never question their prices, but this shit with the upcoming seasons' prices combined with their new branding techniques is seriously off-putting like it's un-intentional shadiness.

Sounds quite intentional.

Kiya did you see any kangaroo virgils? What are they going for?

can anyone help me with gabo hi sizing? I heard it fits pretty big, but do you think i can fit size 8, if i wear size 9.5 in lhamo folk. nike and vans mostly size 9.

It's a stones throw from an MTR exit...? Kapok/Monocle, a few upcoming cafes, the place will be bumping in the next few years.

Chai Wan would be the middle of nowhere.

i exaggerated a bit. silly thing/uc is in the middle of nowhere. FIL is fairly hidden though, probably because i ended up going through the steps near the construction zone instead of the street

can anyone help me with gabo hi sizing? I heard it fits pretty big, but do you think i can fit size 8, if i wear size 9.5 in lhamo folk. nike and vans mostly size 9.

i'd like to know this too

So check this shit out... all the new footwear has a new tag that's quite small but very noticeable that says "MADE BY HAND".

What gets me is that the "Made in China" now is super hidden on almost all the shoes, so hidden that it's near impossible to find it on most models.

I own 11 pairs of Visvim shoes, i love what they do and never question their prices, but this shit with the upcoming seasons' prices combined with their new branding techniques is seriously off-putting like it's un-intentional shadiness.

how do you know mate? that's not good news...i might actually consider buying dior homme instead of vis footwear now. pity, because like you i have many pairs of vis and it's sad to see how the older models were reasonably priced and still of very good quality.

1k is nonsensical. it's even higher than most mainstream luxury brands.

btw, i own gabo lows...they only fit a little big. i wear TTS, might have a bit of room in there, but if you're going sockless it helps air the shoe.

You mean F/W 2011, right?

There's no way a store is seeing the collection 3 seasons out.

technically its aw11/12 and its not looking so tight thus far.

shouldn't some of the blame be placed at their customers who think that "made in china" is some kind of stigma? pricing increases aside

but yeah, with the prices they're charging i'm more interested in decent furniture... middle age holla

how are you going to blame customers that balk at $600-1k shoes that are made in china???

i think he's saying he blames customers who balk at $600-1k shoes that are made in china, but would happily buy the same shoes for $900-$1200 made in japan.

At this point i can care less about what their customers think or what they think. I like buying from a brand that has integrity.

From what i've seen IN PERSON over the past six years Visvim has gone from insane to insane, good to bad.

nice to see the rubber heel cap back on the serra's...

What is Eric wearing around his neck? Hmmm.. "raise prices"

Yeah, I was at that gig and noticed that from the top circle! Think he had on burgundy/brown Americanas too.

my gabo his just arrived, in a US Sz8. I'm normally a US Sz9, but the gabos fitted perfectly, they definitely seem one size too long. hope this helps.

How much has the price gone up on the new wt-pats?

Did End take down the pics? Can't find them?

they took it down.....

nobody showed anything of the winter season yet, not even Sense Mag.

So i think they got into little trouble.

Normally a japanese mag gets the scoop.

luckiliy i saved all the pictures.

NOT ;)

they took it down.....

nobody showed anything of the winter season yet, not even Sense Mag.

So i think they got into little trouble.

Normally a japanese mag gets the scoop.

luckiliy i saved all the pictures.

NOT ;)

Now they will lose their Visvim account haha

hey guys, just doing some interest check on these serra paccard size 9.5

L1050943.jpg

is it true that next season prices are going to drop? or is that just a vicious rumor.....

Why would he drop prices ?

The brand has never had this much exposure and stuff is selling out fast!!

It's not about the common man anymore.

It's about the elite.

Seperate the boys from the men.

Money wise that is.

I'm not saying i agree, but nothing we can do.

Why would he drop prices ?

The brand has never had this much exposure and stuff is selling out fast!!

Lol. How do you know?