5 Year Old Aidan is Selling His Drawings to Fund his Chemo Therapy.

SirachaBoss

Whats up SuFu, I've been a long time lurker and just recently got my account verified. I just recently came up on this on another forum. (Strong First Post, I know) But I don't rarely post unless it's worth posting. This story really struck home since my mother had to go through chemo and it was hard on the fam.. Well anyway! I don't know where I should post this but if this isn't the right spot please move it to the appropriate one. Hope you all could show some support. Thanks for reading!

------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase One of Aidan's Monster Drawings : CLICK HERE

Make a PayPal Donation : CLICK HERE

This is Aidan:

donate.jpg?w=309&h=356

"Aidan is no ordinary 5 year old boy, in fact he is quite extraordinary. What sets him apart from most kids is his love for all things scary. He loves monsters, clowns, drawing, and dressing up. He does not wait for Halloween to roll around to have an excuse to wear a costume. And you better believe while in costume he will break character for nothing.

Another thing that makes Aidan different than most children is that on September 13, 2010 he was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) - Wikipedia. He was strong and pulled through his first round of chemo all while teasing his nurses and vistors. Although this was a small victory Aidan, unfortunately, must go through 2 to 3 more years of chemo treatments and everything that goes along with that.

We are all heartbroken that he has to go through everything that goes along with chemo, but as his father, Wylie, has said it is a tragedy that will ultimately be defeated by love. We are confident that after all is said and done Aidan will have his health back, but first we must take this journey through leukemia.

Although, at this point, it has only been one week since we received this terrible news we have come across many generous people and it has humbled us all. The doctors, the nurses, family, and complete strangers have come through with knowledge, understanding, moral support, and even more. We thank everyone for their kindness."

To read more about Aidan and see updates, check out Aidan's Blog