super new year 2011

fang

dropped by a family party then went over to my friend's place for the countdown. i had a really good time, more so than if i went up to the city i think. drunk calls and texts, new years kisses, champagne and cigarettes.

resolutions:

treat my body better: cut down on cigarettes, eat better, exercise more

spend money wisely, save for vacations

surround myself with better people

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

resolution:

have this be my last year in Florida, a place where I am miserable. I can either take two Summer classes and graduate in the Fall, then move back to New York or Los Angeles...Or I can take it relatively easy in school, only take four classes (Instead of five), go to Spring and Fall semesters in Florida and then do my last semester in Paris and then move. Ideal would be to do this Spring and Summer in Florida then do the Fall semester in Paris but it's conflicting with writing my honors thesis. Either way, after 2011 I am getting the fuck out of here and never looking back.

other resolutions: stop hanging out with shitty people. write everyday. get a short story published.

girl and I danced at U st. music hall with my boys who were apparently on mushrooms and E. One of them dances by cupping girls faces with his hands. Apparently that shit gets him laid.

Ate a pho hot dog, went home, not smashed, great time, January is starting off well.

Happy 2011 sufu, and since everything ends in 2012 you better get your shit stacked to the highest height this year.

Guest naknakBeast

took shots at work.

I bartend so i literally took a sip of everything that went out.

got out around 7pm changed.

went to a friends' sipped some champagne,took some hennessy shots and popped 2 mollies.

ended up dancing with my girls' gay friend. counted down.

left there and dropped off gf

went to another House party with strictly house music.

popped xanex,molly,2 e's.....

4am-2pm. danced a little.

danced some more.

smoked a half pack of cigaretts.had a few bumps.

crushed some and railed that.

8pm sunday woke up at home. ate chinesze food and watched notebook.