N+Nine, Guidi, Junya, Fillipa K, Geller

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:r&r, thunderstruck,edzo, first_last_always, igotiitback,liquidz,Nugtron,lxlfeng,moondawg,super monkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

Shipping is encluded for USA and Canada, international will be more

Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the pristine condition of my clothing. I almost never get a chance to wear my duds outside of weekends, so when I say worn once or twice I mean worn once or twice

I have made purchases from ardeetee,zamb,BSR,kbi,deleuze,AKA NYC and drexl with no problems. Sales to morsto and Pontiflex on Style Zeitgeist

I have numerous sales/purchases ( flawless feeback) on ebay under the name hiddenfromview

If there is any interest I will gladly post up measurements. I have a BBS piece I need, and in order to fund this, I am letting go of some pieces

Both Armwarmers SOLD

Fillipa K Shawl Collar Melton wool coat size 50 $225>$200>$190>$175>$125

This has been an excellent coat for me, designed in Sweden but made elsewhere, the quality is quite good for the price. Its is slim cut, and nice and warm. I am going after a BBS wool coat, so this needs to go, otherwise I would keep it

dsc0029o.jpg

Robert Geller cuffed moleskin pants 50 $200>180>170>150>$100

Thse are in pristine shape, I liked them so much when I sold them previously I bought them back. I just dont tuck into boots, and these really need to be worn tucked and not overtop for the proper effect

dsc0024tv.jpg