what do you do if your girlfriend isn't interested in clothes?

jafe

"what do you do if your girlfriend isn't interested in clothes?"

this is probably a sign that <u>you</u> are <u>too</u> interested in clothes. i can't imagine a girl that isn't somewhat interested in clothes though, just count yourself lucky that she doesnt babble about them

Don't compliment her unless she's rocking something you think looks good. Never tell her she looks cute or whatever... Only compliment the little pieces she has. Just be like, "Those heels are hot. How come you never wear them?" Or, "Now those jeans make your ass look like a million bucks."

Clown what other girls are wearing in front of her, so she can start to understand what you dislike...

Pretty soon she'll pull her act together. Then you can let her have the, "Fuck. You look perfect tonight." and blow her mind. She'll be all over you for those little scraps of compliments. For sure.

I used to date a girl like that... I helped her move up that proverbial ladder of style. One (or a few of you) out there are probably dating her right now. You can thank me later.

Selling A.P.C. Hipster sz27. Check the link:

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=11447

http://www.tragicbliss.com

it realy doesnt matter what she wears... its what she doesnt wear that keeps me going... ill take good pussy over good clothes any day.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

You nasty.

I will admit that there is a Pygmalionesque pleasure in creating a stylish woman out of nothing. But then that pleasure fades until the woman in question actually develops her OWN style.

I like to keep my woman in JCREW/GAP so it doesn't divert attention from my own peacock plumage.

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

see... i never have to worry about that. my girl wears some crazy shit, and somehow pulls it off. never fashionable, always stylish. gets more compliments from strangers than anyone ive met. give her 20$, a thrift store(she got me into those), a needle and thread, and some scissors, and she will have some good shit.

she doesnt konw shit about jeans tho. couldnt tell you the differece between selvage and a belt loop.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on May 19, 2006 at 06:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Never met a girl who isn't interested in clothing, but having style is another matter.

--- Original message by CactusArmy on May 27, 2006 01:11 AM

Exactly. Cmon, we're talking about the vainest creatures on the planet.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on May 27, 2006 05:43 AM

Well they don't take pictures of their outfits to post on message boards though....

what the fuck is wrong with you guys if you cant find a girl thats into clothes, that like not being able find a native drinking partner.

stop going to gay bars. or just walk up to any girl and say "hey, wnna go shopping?" watch their head explode.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Never met a girl who isn't interested in clothing, but having style is another matter.

--- Original message by CactusArmy on May 27, 2006 01:11 AM

Exactly. Cmon, we're talking about the vainest creatures on the planet.

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on May 27, 2006 05:43 AM

Well they don't take pictures of their outfits to post on message boards though....

--- Original message by Fuuma on May 27, 2006 03:41 PM

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f58/what-you-wearing-today-34186-407.html

Quote:

what the fuck is wrong with you guys if you cant find a girl thats into clothes, that like not being able find a native drinking partner.

stop going to gay bars. or just walk up to any girl and say "hey, wnna go shopping?" watch their head explode.

--- Original message by NESK on May 27, 2006 11:51 PM

Quote: "hey, wnna go shopping?" watch their head explode.

Haha. This made me laugh. All my ex's used to be very into clothes/had great style. There's something about going into a bar/club/room and knowing that you two are the best looking/dressed people in the place that gives u a rush. I know I'm vain and superficial; I don't care. icon_smile_big.gif

I'm on the same boat here. My girl's into clothes, but not as much as me plus she's into completely different shit. Majority of girls are very self-conscious, so when their boyfriends dress "better" than them and they feel that people pay more attention to the guys than them, they get pissed or bummed out... my girl is no exception. Long story short... I just tell my girlfriend to not give a fuck, although it's easier said than done especially if you're a dude.

Quote:

--- Original message by NESK on May 27, 2006 11:51 PM

their heads will explode cause their gaydar went off.

this girl im really interested in now dresses awesome i think. its funny cause everyone that knows her and shit says she dresses really dumb and looks stupid, but thats your typical dude who's into the whole bullshit hollister or abercrombie polo shirt type girl. she's down with how i dress and what kinda shit im into too which is good, if only she'd come to terms with other shit!

My girlfriend right now doesn't like clothes too much, it's kind of refreshing. All of my ex's were as obsessed with clothes as me and it made for two broke kids without food money. Now, my girlfriend can take me out to dinner after i spend all of my money on jeans. Oh and as a sidenote: never tell your girlfriend she's plain, i accidentally did last night and the rest of the night wasn't very enjoyable.

Quote:

Did anyone look at that styleforum website? Seriously, I think we should all give each other hugs (except maybe not) for not looking like 99% of the guys on that board.

--- Original message by Servo2000 on May 29, 2006 10:16 PM

Funny, we say the same thing about you guys [a lot of SuperFuture posters]

Quote:
Quote:

Did anyone look at that styleforum website? Seriously, I think we should all give each other hugs (except maybe not) for not looking like 99% of the guys on that board.

--- Original message by Servo2000 on May 29, 2006 10:16 PM

Funny, we say the same thing about you guys [a lot of SuperFuture posters]

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on May 30, 2006 11:28 AM

i think he wrote STYLEFORUM when he meant THEFASHIONSPOT--------either way, umm... i just lost the thread...

uh...

peace?

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife on May 30, 2006 at 09:22 PM