FS: Macbook Pro 17'' i7, 8GB, 500GB/7200RPM - $2,595.00

Finesse

e-Bay Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220709429067

I'm willing to let it go for $2,595.00 if we avoid e-Bay fees by doing PayPal only.

You CAN do gift and I'll cut the costs down to $2495.00, but its not recommended for a purchase as expensive as this. (Thinking for your own good)

However, if you feel insecure about an expensive transaction, you can always shoot me a fair offer with my e-Bay link.

Any e-Bay auctions ending today (12/13/10) also gives you a bonus 6% cash back instead of the normal 2%.

As far as the condition of the laptop goes, it is in PRISTINE condition. No cosmetic flaws and taken highly care of. Also comes with a free 17'' Incase laptop carrying case.

Comes with EVERYTHING that a normal Mid-2010 Macbook Pro would come with (Yes, box included).

Please PM me with further questions, but 6% e-Bay bucks expire today and stacks with other cashback sites such as Mr.Rebate.

Item Description:

1. The upgraded specifications: i7-620M processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB 7200RPM HDD, anti-glare/matte screen.
  2. The upgraded RAM was installed by a professional using Mushkin Enhanced Memory.
  3. Every other upgrade was done through the Apple store.
  4. Currently running on the newest operating system, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
  5. There are no cosmetic issues with this laptop.
  6. The laptop was registered under warranty in August 2010 and has approximately 8 months left.
  7. Renewal of warranty can be purchased by any future owners.

Technical Specifications:

I'm not going to bore you with this stuff since 99.9% of you should know what this Macbook Pro does if you're willing to spend over $2,000 for it. But for the 0.01% minority that doesn't have a clue, you can find all technical specifications through Apple's website. The link below takes you there.

http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/specs-17inch.html