M.O.A

The Woodlands - Portland, Oregon

It doesn't need it but a big +1 for this thread. Ordered via phone/email from them a while back, great to deal with and quick shipping. Mike even followed up pointing out another seller for an item they ran out of. Great service, thanks again!

Any word on the sizing of the 3sixteen pendleton wool shirt in XL? I love the red but i want to know the shoulder, pit to pit and sweep measurements.
Yeah me too!

I would hazard a guess that they're cut the same as 3sixteen's wool overshirt from this season, only using Pendleton fabric. If so, the size chart can be found here:

http://shop.3sixteen.com/collections/shirts/products/melton-wool-overshirt-eggplant

I inquired about the Woodlands navy/red wool shirt and it has the same fit as the link PeterParker just provided.

I know they have the other wool shirt - that has a pattern - and I am not to sure how it fits in comparison. M.O.A. has always been super helpful with questions so just shoot him a PM

I would hazard a guess that they're cut the same as 3sixteen's wool overshirt from this season, only using Pendleton fabric. If so, the chart can be found here:

http://shop.3sixteen.com/collections/shirts/products/melton-wool-overshirt-eggplant

Chunky Knit Caps are fully restocked. 2 new colors to come later this week

I wants to fuck with some beef jerky.

Coming soon, Kiya.

I inquired about the Woodlands navy/red wool shirt and it has the same fit as the link PeterParker just provided.

I know they have the other wool shirt - that has a pattern - and I am not to sure how it fits in comparison. M.O.A. has always been super helpful with questions so just shoot him a PM

Shirt is cut exactly the same as the 3sixteen Wool Overshirt.

THIS. Brought some home from the shop and the wife killed it. "That's the best fucking beef jerky ever." I think were her words.

I sure hope i get some cash for Xmas, i pretty much want everything on your site.

Looking forward to the jerky as well!

5280701363_5bcf5efbee_z.jpg

5280701379_bb4e69b91b_z.jpg

5280701369_391b9bcdc7_z.jpg

click images for bigger.

IMCO-LIGHTER3_copy.jpg?1292756810

We received a large resupply of Imco Lighters today. All online orders purchased before the end of shop hours today (7PM Pacific Standard Time) will arrive by Friday, December 25th in time for the Holiday weekend.

Continental United States only

Purchase the 'World Famous' Imco Super Lighter

^^ I hope you mean December..

those lighters make me wish i needed a lighter.. (0) start smoking cigs concept (10)

^^ I hope you mean December..

No, September's probably right. If it was Dec 25th then surely you'd just say the C-word.

Ha, obviously Nicole meant December.

FdxFI6cVMok

[Re: Portlandia]

//This is Portland. Seriously. Don't come here if you are afraid of circus folk. (small hands, smell like cabbage.)

[Re: Portlandia]

//This is Portland. Seriously. Don't come here if you are afraid of circus folk. (small hands, smell like cabbage.)

I ain't scurred...

Just placed an order for some Cascadia Knitwear. Need that for the upcoming Nor'easter...

Just placed an order for some Cascadia Knitwear. Need that for the upcoming Nor'easter...

To be honest, I've yet to find a better cotton knit cap than the cascadian. Damn near perfect..

Merry Christmas from the whole Woodlands family...

6a01310fea3b6f970c0148c7032378970c-800wi

Just made my first purchases at Woodlands Supply, for some gifts,!! :D

gotta say, everything that i have ordered, once in my hands.. i was really impressed with the price and quality.

will def order again!

much respect!!

woodlands_goods_1.jpg

IMCO SUPER LIGHTER

CHUNKY KNIT CAP - EVERGREEN

NORWEGIAN LONG SOCKS

davichan, Glad to see you are pleased! I am awaiting my delivery this week and have no doubt that the folks at The Woodlands will make it a great week!!!

yeah Lando...

i think they are doing it right, and will def keep a steady follow..

Now i wish i picked up an extra knit cap in Red now for me to rock.....

i can't believe the nice quality of tight knit for that price..

i am sure your goods will please as well!

enjoy the snow today before it all goes to slushy hell mess the rest of the week!!

best

Thanks. Yeah, I scooped up one in each color. Said fuck it and am gonna rock beanies/ scullies all Winter. Cheers!

28txv08.png

Fresh batch of Stanley stainless steel flasks, mugs and water bottles now available online and in the shop.