Hartford denim company

klue

i want to buy some jeans

If you live in new england, the best way to get in the jeans is to come by the shop. Otherwise send some measurements and some loot electronically and well send the jeans. 225 for 13 oz. Cone mills denim, 275 for 16 oz. Japanese slub denim.

• 3 weeks later...

hartford denim company will trade product for quality antique industrial items, vintage sturdy cloth, bulk food, and old barn beams also interested in related items.

360 for the size 34 prototypes i already have, 425 regular price for a custom

I am going to try a chore jacket for pistol once he gets the loot . But if you want to put in your order first, all you need is the measurements and some dough and were ready to roll. We don't have any made up. This stuff is not easily sewn up, so were only working it one piece at a time. I'm sure I can do it without felling the seams but I hope to find a technique for intersecting felled seams with 24 oz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Name your price sale!! This week only. Interested in great jeans w/ lifetime repair policy at special discount price? email [email protected] and tell us how much discount and why you deserve it.

thank-you, we just took up 4 layers of tile and 17 layers of glue to expose the 100 year old beauty of these floors. awful work but well worth it

Are the jackets in the above picture available for sale? I see that on the website you can order jeans, there was no information about jackets or other items.

-rF

most of are tops are made custom to order. the ones in the pictures are for sale but they are 1 of 1s and so we didn't think it was worth it to advertise them on the site. they start at 250 and go up. pm me if interested in more info, or email [email protected]

I encourage everyone to take advantage of our name your own price sale

for those of you not quite understanding the sale, email us, and say how much discount you deserve and why. for instance, " i would like a 50% discount because i am a blueberry farmer" elaboration will help get the deals

im sorry for the confusion. they application for the sale is due by sunday.

we will evaulate the entrys sunday night, and payments are made on monday morning

• 3 weeks later...