(N)Nine 5,3 MiharaYasuhiro 26.5, Balanciaga (m)

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:edzo, first_last_always, igotiitback,liquidz,Nugtron,lxlfeng,moondawg,super monkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

Shipping is encluded for USA and Canada, international will be more

Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the pristine condition of my clothing. I almost never get a chance to wear my duds outside of weekends, so when I say worn once or twice I mean worn once or twice

I have made purchases from ardeetee,zamb,BSR,kbi,deleuze,AKA NYC and drexl with no problems. Sales to morsto and Pontiflex

I have numerous sales on Sufu under the same name, and loads of sales/purchases ( flawless feeback) on ebay under the name hiddenfromview

Balanciaga Egg Bomber Medium SOLD SOLD