Junya, Schneider, Helmut, MMM

JFposc

NOW MERGED:

added 3 great Junya/CdG family pieces that sadly don't fit me, up for low starting prices.:

Huge sale of a bunch of classics:

Helmut-era Helmut lang, classic Margiela pieces, some great classic shape black Damir Doma pants, and more.

Stephan Schneider black jacket

Nice medium weight cotton fabric, slightly asymmetric buttons, cut well.

SOLD

3 great junya/comme family pieces that sadly don't fit me, up for low starting prices.:

Junya Watanabe deconstructed jacket

Really cool piece made from a denim-like linen on the outer, and a deconstructed cotton inner, with Junya Man buttons. Very rare and a great example of Junya's genius.

size M

---250---

---120!!!!!!

IMG_1201.jpg?t=1289082483

IMG_1204.jpg?t=1289082483

Junya Watanabe reversible jacket

Really cool piece, believe it's from ss09. Have never worn it, too small for me.

One side is a cool slim blazer in black, the other is a blue light jacket that looks great as a layer under the blazer or worn reversed.

size L

SOLD

Helmut lang suit

Beautiful dark colored with shadow stripe Helmut Lang made in italy suit- HL's great fit and details like silver clasp closing on pants.

size 54, runs a bit small

SOLD

shipping- 10 usa, 18 international- combined domestic shipping on multiple items

Margiela blazer

Lightweight unstructured blazer from MMM in a cool grey. working surgeon cuffs, good fall and spring material.

size 52

PRICE DROP TO 200!

IMG_1197.jpg?t=1289072059

IMG_1198.jpg?t=1289072059

Helmut Lang classic denim jacket

The great Helmut slim cut- with HL silver buttons

size 50

---NOW

SOLD

Margiela f/w denim jacket with detachable fur hood

Margiela's great take on a classic with heavy dark denim and tan detailing- perfect for fall.

NEW WITH TAGS

size 52

SOLD