Washing my STF today

SoloC

sneakeraddict, they do shunk as much as levi's suggested. from W shunk form 31 to 30. In the last two months it stretch out to 31.5 thou....Now it has good fit again. Happy haha. Now I can go one step farther onto $100-200 denim !!!!!! Hope I will get either Eternal, Sameral or SugerCane....Man I want to go to Japan!!!

Mysignature.jpgicon_smile_cool.gif

sjdb, First soaking, it shunk from original tag size W31L32 to W30L29. Then two months later, it stretched form W30L29 to W31.5L??. After wash, it shrunk from W31.5L?? back to W30L29

Edited by SoloC on May 9, 2006 at 08:30 AM

I think they look pretty good for a experimental pair. Good luck with your Japanese denim. Let me tell you it is almost impossible to wear STF after wearing LVC, Canes, Nudies, etc, so enjoy it while it lasts.

after washing my STF... they looked and felt like my shrink to fit 501s that i bought for 20 bux...

i wish i never washed it...

but now i have the excuse of buying another pair of raw denim...def. something high end :)

However, I am really appreciate the fact that the fade and crease are following my leg. They are unique. At least I don't see any levi's in outlet have a nicer crease than mine. When I am wearing it, it looks alright. I only regard that I used detergent. My 501xx now looks like a normal levi's preshunk denim with slightly deeper tone. The color deferences are day and night...comparing to my friend 501xx without wash.

I'm wearing it today:

PICT9236.jpg

PICT9237.jpg

Quote:

sjdb, First soaking, it shunk from original tag size W31L32 to W30L29. Then two months later, it stretched form W30L29 to W31.5L??. After wash, it shrunk from W31.5L?? back to W30L29

--- Original message by SoloC on May 9, 2006 08:28 AM

Thanx so much for your info. Bcs i m wearing a pair STF jeans as well. the size is just ok, actually even abit tight. now i decide i will never wash my jeans. only dry clean them