Flat Head 3001 Ltd w/ tabs! 9-mos-old sz. 33 (32`` actual waist)

jaspar

Looking to sell my 9-mos-worn, washed 3x, Flat Head 3001 Ltd; which - hence its name - was a limited edition issue of Flat Head`s slim, straight-fitting 3001/F310 cut, exclusive to the Japan. `Ltd.` issues of the 3005 + 3001 cuts were released in very small #`s subsequent to Flat Head`s redesigns; and still bear red tabs, but with their new stitching. I bought these at Flat Head`s store in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo; and as much as I hate to part with a favorite memento from that trip; they`ve shrunk to being unwearable, and I can`t afford to be sentimental about clothes I can`t wear. Measurements:

Waist: 32"

Thigh: 11.75"

Knee: 8"

Hem: 20cm

Inseam: 33.5"

CIMG0459.jpg

CIMG0452.jpg

CIMG0455.jpg

CIMG0457.jpg

CIMG0458.jpg

I wore them for almost 9 mos straight; and washed them 3x during; but did preemptively double crotch reinforcements; so they still have left in them a near lifetime of wear. I can`t remember what I paid for them, but it was a lot; and since these are a lovingly (might I immodestly add, beautifully) worn piece of Japanese, denim history, I`d love to get for them $150 shipped to the ConUS, $170 shipped elsewhere; or I`ll likely just keep them. Thanks.