Undercover Slouchy boots 41 THE GRAIL BOOTZ

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:edzo, first_last_always, igotiitback,liquidz,Nugtron,lxlfeng,moondawg,super monkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

Shipping is encluded for USA and Canada, international will be more

Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the pristine condition of my clothing. I almost never get a chance to wear my duds outside of weekends, so when I say worn once or twice I mean worn once or twice

This is a true grail, these sell out as fast as they are listed so dont offer me any bs offers please. A size small ( 41) in black, vibramed form day one and only worn twice by me. I absolutely love these, it pains me to sell these but I just dont wear them enough. I just cant let these sit i a corner and be gawked at but not worn. They will be shipped in their original box, along with the price tag that reads 1,300 euro

These and the destroyed jeans are pretty much the essence of Undercover, the true centerpieces of the label, and as such I am asking for offers in the $600 range.

They can be worn a multitude of ways, check out the pics in this thread for ideas

For better pics check here http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9580

dsc0025gc.jpg

dsc0026xl.jpg

dsc0027vq.jpg

I wasnt aware he ever sold a pair of these, either on here or on SZ under his other name????

But after doing a search, he does have "signature riding boots" from Undercover up for sale ( old thread) but with no pics. I am pretty sure these are the same style/model

I didnt however, buy them from him.

If you are interested, I would offer them for the same $585 he was asking for

If no one bites within the next few days, I will just keep them