Neil Barret Motorcycle pants 48

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:edzo, first_last_always, igotiitback,liquidz,Nugtron,lxlfeng,moondawg,super monkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

Shipping is encluded for USA and Canada, international will be more

I am trying to amass funds for a grail purchase ( as well as a hoody purchase) so I am moving out some pieces on the cheap to help fund these new aquisitions as my wife isnt hot on the idea of me spending any more money

Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the pristine condition of my clothing. I almost never get a chance to wear my duds outside of weekends, so when I say worn once or twice I mean worn once or twice

Asking $175

dsc0043aw.jpg

dsc0045f.jpg

Motorcycle pant architecture without the padded knees. These are very well built and well cut, gunmetal zips throughout with a heavy cotton shell. I love these pants, but they don’t get enough rotation in my wardrobe, they have only been worn twice by me.

Waist 16 ¾

Inseam 32

hem 7