Imperial SEXI-08 Black and Blue 32

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:edzo, first_last_always, igotiitback,liquidz,Nugtron,lxlfeng,moondawg,super monkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

Shipping is encluded for USA and Canada, international will be more

I am trying to amass funds for a grail purchase ( as well as a hoody purchase) so I am moving out some pieces on the cheap to help fund these new aquisitions as my wife isnt hot on the idea of me spending any more money

Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the pristine condition of my clothing. I almost never get a chance to wear my duds outside of weekends, so when I say worn once or twice I mean worn once or twice

Both of these pairs have been worn sparingly. Only the inital hot soak was done, no washings or soaks since then. There is no smell, damage or anything wrong with either pair. There is really little to no fading, but the jeans are nicely broken in, the denim from this sold out run must be felt to be appreciated. No hemming or alterations of any kind have been done.

They are cut just like a pair of 19cm Diors, nicely fitted without being overly tight.

BOTH PAIRS ARE GONE....SOLD SOLD SOLD

dsc0036rj.jpg

dsc0037xv.jpg

dsc0040a.jpg

dsc0041yd.jpg