N+M Nicolas & Mark Basics Size 48 NWT

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask: lxlfeng,moondawg,supermonkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

All prices enclude shipping to the USA or Canada, interntaional will be more, deal with it

I have a bunch of NWT Nicolas & Mark basics here, all size 48. Anyone who has owned one of their tanks knows how well they are made. They will be shipped in their original factory plastic bags

One of them is a tank, and the others are all longsleeves. The longsleeves are made of the same material composiition as the tanks, 90% viscose and %10 cashmere, they are unbelievably soft.

They have scalloped hems and exposed edges, a perfect piece for layering.

I want $110 shipped each for the longsleeves ( thats like half of retail) and $70 shipped for the tank. If you need specific pics I will take them later, I was in a rush and took a horrible group shot.

I will also give preference to anyone who wants to cop more then one, or cop them all. I would like to try and get rid of more then 1 at a time if I can, so if you want them all, it will be $400 shipped, or 2 longsleeves for $200

From the left to right colors are

Darkshadow, Black, Military green , and beige ( the tank is military green as well)

dsc0022y.jpg