how long until jmatsu gets himself banned?

haptronic

how long will it last  

55 members have voted

1. 1. how long will it last

• 1 day
    • 1 week
    • 1 month
    • he will chill out with the posting that got him banned in the first place.

I'm definitely not gonna say I'm a fan of his, but I think he's been way more controlled then before. I thought Jap was ok...?

"Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is regarded as an ethnic slur, though English-speaking countries differ in the degree they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.[1] In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory."

i vote jmatsu stays. he seems to have stepped his trolling game up considerably and consistently. banning for racism on a web forum is retarded. banning for racial threats is an entirely different story. i don't think i should be banned just because i'm pretty sure jmatsu has a stereotypically small asian dick.

fuck.

mr. haga, seksu and jmatsu?

matsu had his chances, but mr. haga's absence will be missed in the 811 threak.

hey hap can we just let matsu post in worst waywt only from now on? haha that'd be hilarious, his personal stomping grounds

or just a giant JMATSU ONLY thread

jmatsu contributed a whole lot to the forums in the short time he was back...

people who are offended by shit like "niagra", "jap", "flipparican" are racists themselves i bet.

they will be the first to throw some racial slurs back...

racial slurs can be a sign of integration and the extinction of racism in my opinion. as matsu once stated, his hate is universal.

BLM has a point as far as far as context go's.

If its a ATTACK based on racial slurs and arrows, then he should be checked, but if its just the silly words he puts together to make people frustrated why feed in to it?

Once again, i am no fan or hater of the matsu, but it seems that he started on yall's last nerve before you even let him back, this outcome seems somewhat inevitable based on the situation.

BLM has a point as far as far as context go's.

If its a ATTACK based on racial slurs and arrows, then he should be checked, but if its just the silly words he puts together to make people frustrated why feed in to it?

Once again, i am no fan or hater of the matsu, but it seems that he started on yall's last nerve before you even let him back, this outcome seems somewhat inevitable based on the situation.

this poll and thread are closed

congratulations to the winners

better luck next time to the losers

continue the discussion of fairness/unfairness in the transparent moderation thread

and the analysis of racism in language should continue in the salon of your choice, as long as your choice isn't here, as in superfuture, unless by PM, or in secret code, semaphore, subtle innuendo, parable, meaningfully rearranged furniture, rhythmic caresses along the inside of an elbow, electronic whispers, faked cybergasms, etc.