ssheat

Robert Geller S/S 11 New York

hmm looks different no?

anyways Peter said this :

"To be honest, I have no idea what's up with the fencing jacket. But if places haven't gotten it, it probably didn't go into production as we finished all our shipments for this season."

sucks :\

those are the same jackets, it just the one on the runway has the pins

save my money for the next season or buy something nice now? The problem is I cant find an online store that holds a substantial amount of RG for me to see...sigh. Anyone thinks whats the signature this season?

That is a little problem I am having too. I gave a few F/W collections a re-look because it always takes me a few times before I start to warm up to them. Luckily I don't want much.

save my money for the next season or buy something nice now? The problem is I cant find an online store that holds a substantial amount of RG for me to see...sigh. Anyone thinks whats the signature this season?

Not sure there's a signature piece. Maybe the Moto jacket, though I haven't seen it in person yet.

What I purchased:

Gigs t-shirt, Painted t-shirt

Short sleeve plaid shirt

Student Cardigan

Hoodie in red

I'll prob pick up a tank on sale eventually. Other than that, I'm pretty much done.

had a few things in my cart then when i was ready to pay, it was all sold out. fuuuuuuu

Wish he had the bombers in a 46 :(

got dip dyed, flight pants, and hoodie. nice

FUUU!!!, shoot never got a email about it, either that or I missed it

got the black skinny jeans in a 44, might need a 46 instead.

let me know if you're interested in either proposal.

I got them in a 46 but might need a 44. I have 46s in the Plum from last fall, but I might want these a little more slim. I'll let you know what's up when they come in.

guess even at half price no one wants the geller GATs

The profile on the side really kills it for me

I´ll buy the flight pants in 44 (maybe 46) if anyone who bought does´nt like them.

/Kalle

Not happy about whoever stole the fringe necklace out from under me.

Jerks.

(my own fault for waiting too long)

Kinda glad in a way that he didnt stock 52 for pants/jackets cuz now I'd be broke ass.

yeah I wish I could have got that Alyssea Norton necklace. 275 was a little too much for me to drop on it but 50% off made it tempting.

Still got my cropped flight pants available for only 215

what was the price of the belt on AlwaysNever? Was at work when he uploaded it on the site.

anyone know who got the denim jacket in black besides roden gray? i thought forward was getting it but i guess not.

need a 48.

the t-shirts are so damn long on me. i got 2 tees in size 44 but they look oversized.

anyone know who got the denim jacket in black besides roden gray? i thought forward was getting it but i guess not.

need a 48.

I remember shopstels having it up on their webstore (not there anymore). It might be worth contacting them?

is the geller stuff in japan sized differently?

http://www.perfetto-net.com/products/detail3123.html

i'm much bigger than the dude on the site yet a 44 on him fits smaller on him than on me. i got the gigs tee in 44.

how about you just measure the tee you got and see if it matches the measurements they have listed on the perfetto site.

how about you just measure the tee you got and see if it matches the measurements they have listed on the perfetto site.

it doesn't match mine at all

noirdevodka, thanks! yeah, either the measurements are largely inaccurate and the guys really huge, or geller stuff in japan is sized for tiny people