Hoodies with zip on front & back

notesee

I've seen some people wearing a Nike hoodie that has a zip on the front and the back, which lets you buy multiple colors of the hoodie and zip em together, so you can mix and match different colors.

Anyone know the name of this hoodie or where it can be purchased at? Or if any other companies make hoodies with the same concept? Lemme know.

The kid with the most knoweldge

Will touch and attain top dollas

Quote:

Union in Soho had those about a month ago. i copped a 0.5 windbreaker 0.5 sweatshirt, pretty nasty

--- Original message by soundune on May 2, 2006 06:04 PM

yeah i got me a hoodie, one side was the repeat black and white nike symbols, the one with the little guys on it that most people find impossible to figure out, and the other side was the gray one with the AIR symbols

they have these at st. alfred's in chicago, i picked up a red hoodie joint. nice bright colors, kinda cool concept, etc. problem is the hoodie version fits all wrong. you know when you shrink a zip up and the only part that stays the right length is the front? the sides still shrink up on these bad boys. also, beware long car rides. still, it's not the worst concept in the world, i'm just not sure it's all the bang for your buck if you're pickin' up what i'm puttin' down.

Yo jo3 b: is it the grey hoodie or the grey windbreaker for sale?

Soundune: That shit is lookin real nice, I ordered mine from Niketown the other day, can't wait for it to come in. What kinda design does that other half halve? It looks sick, haven't seen it before

The kid with the most knoweldge

Will touch and attain top dollas

Edited by notesee on May 4, 2006 at 08:25 AM

Edited by notesee on May 4, 2006 at 08:27 AM

the grey hoody dunny, no windbreakers here.

theres some unnoticable wear due to my back pack but the print and hoody overral is in great condition.

it was a stupid purchase because i had a lousy credit @ atrium and just wanted to get rid of it.