jeans help for a short dude

mono14

If you're short with a big ass, I'm not sure I would go for a pair of jeans that are thin in the leg... it would probably make you look sorta funny and pear shaped. I would try something more straightleg like APC new standards and just have them hemmed.

You may think about a Reglular Ralph by Nudie, hemmed of course, or you may like to rock the world's biggest rool ups. I find they have alot of room in the seat, but they do not get narrow. I know that is what you asked for, but I must also say this fit is unlikely to flatter you.

5'6'' myself, got a pair of nudie regular ralfs w/inseam of 32, about 3 inch cuffs... try out the stussyxlevis jean ...seems to have wider seat and slightly tapered.

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif

Man, I feel your pain. I am 5'7" and 200 pounds. If you can find a pair of vintage 505 levis they seem to fit me pretty well (the single stitch ones not neccessarly big E,just early 70s) . I just got some RRL slimfits a month or so ago and they are pretty slim in the legs with a fairly large ass (36x32). If you can find them, my Edwin Nashvilles fit the bill for me (36x32). Most of my weight is in my upper body though, so I am not sure this applies to you. Hope I could help, fire hydrant bodies are a tough fit for just about everything.

Yeah I hear that, gotta say RRDS straight boot will give plenty of room in the seat, decent amount of rise in the back, and the leg, though it is boot, if you get it hemmed, will be more straight-legged and closer to what you're aiming for. Plus being dry, you'll be able to stretch it in a little if required.

I have all of you beat, cuz I'm 5'3", 115lb. I got RRDS straight boot in 28X34 and had the inseam taken down to 29.5". The rise in the back and the seat are already slightly roomy but the legs and opening are perfect. I don't think I'll have any more alterations done, they cost enough as it is, and they look like they fit already.