FS: Iron Heart, Red Wing

sunkenshoes

Does 7.1" inseam mean you had them hemmed from 36 to 28.9"?

About the waist -- did they really stretch 2.5" from wear (SE measurements have original at 31.5")? Seems like a lot. Also, you say they should return to original size, but according to the SE page they are sanforized and so should shrink only ~.5" when washed, not 2.5". So I'm a little confused about what to expect. Can you clarify?

Does 7.1" inseam mean you had them hemmed from 36 to 28.9"?

About the waist -- did they really stretch 2.5" from wear (SE measurements have original at 31.5")? Seems like a lot. Also, you say they should return to original size, but according to the SE page they are sanforized and so should shrink only ~.5" when washed, not 2.5". So I'm a little confused about what to expect. Can you clarify?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The inseam hasn't been altered, it is still 36". The hem refers to the leg opening.

Yes, they did stretch quite a lot on me, but keep in mind that I'm too big for these jeans and I ride a lot on my bike (what seems to stretch jeans a lot).

What I meant by shrinking to original size is that when you wash these, they will return to the measurements as bought; so i.e. the waist will return to 31 (minus the 0.5 shrinkage after first wash).

Hope this helps!