What Phone do you use?

Tarmac

I dont use any special features either, but style is style, I'm sure some people here take great consideration in what phone they get?

For this reason I don't want a Razr, it just turns me off. Also I carry my phone in my front pocket, the Razr is too wide.

well this one is $1400

imge910_1.jpg

Yep I always get unlocked.

I think phones with removable memory are the future but they havent hit the sweet price point yet. Maybe in a year or so they will be very widespread and cheaper.

Edited by Tarmac on Apr 11, 2006 at 06:13 PM

Nah, I cant mess with a shiny cell... I drop my cells alot, which is another reason I like Nokia cells. My cell Exploded (flew apart) many times, and all i had to do was put it back together, and hit the power button. not many cells can do that.. treo, slvr, razr, no way..

LG VX9800.

Great phone- the camera's slick, the voice quality is crystal, it has a ton of PDA-like functions without the price and heft of a PDA, and you can watch movies on it. Like,

good quality too. Rocking the 512 MB chip, might get a gig some time soon.

I just got the Motorola slvr L7 a few days back. So far so good, it's kind of useless as an mp3 player since i have an ipod, the camera is alright, it looks slick though and fits in the front pocket of my APC New standards without bothering me too much which is a plus and a first. It has expandable memory, but i have no real use for it, and bluetooth.

If you get it buy a protective shield from bestskinsever, they make it look glossy and protect from scratches.

im in love with the sony ericson p990. they just keep on delaying the fucking thing.

its pretty thick but its a fucking swiss army knife. if you want a thinner phone, the new motorola q looks nice.

Edited by red on Apr 11, 2006 at 10:02 PM

Quote:

well this one is $1400

imge910_1.jpg

Yep I always get unlocked.

I think phones with removable memory are the future but they havent hit the sweet price point yet. Maybe in a year or so they will be very widespread and cheaper.

Edited by Tarmac on Apr 11, 2006 at 06:13 PM

--- Original message by Tarmac on Apr 11, 2006 06:11 PM

damnit why the fuck did they make it such a stupid shape and not keep it perfectly square/rectangular?

For a while I was using the Sony Ericsson T637, then the Motorola V551, and then back to the T637 when the V551 crapped out. Now I'm using a Sony Ericsson W600i:

B000C1CHVC.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It's kind of chunky so I can't fit it into any of my jeans, but I hardly ever did that before anyways. I like Sony Ericsson OS better than anything else out there right now. I fucking hate Motorola's OS for some reason. The speakers on this thing are outstanding for a mobile phone. I haven't really taken advantage of the Walkman feature too much yet, but if nothing else I love having crisp, loud ringtones of my choice.

Quote: That thing is gorgeous, japanese only?

The one DJRajio posted is Japanese only I believe....that was a VERY popular phone when I was over there last month....

I use a simple Samsung A230; as long as it is small/reliable I could give a shite about appearance or exclusivity.....

Quote:

I just got the Motorola slvr L7 a few days back. So far so good, it's kind of useless as an mp3 player since i have an ipod, the camera is alright, it looks slick though and fits in the front pocket of my APC New standards without bothering me too much which is a plus and a first. It has expandable memory, but i have no real use for it, and bluetooth.

If you get it buy a protective shield from bestskinsever, they make it look glossy and protect from scratches.

--- Original message by crisis on Apr 11, 2006 07:15 PM

I also have the SLVR instead of bestskinsever i have the carrying case motorola put out. It does keep a sleek look to it but I've had problems w/ the case. It has a tough time coming out of the belt clip and if you run or jog with it and you're not aware of the opening, it might fall out. And if you want a case you can keep on while making calls, this also isn't the phone for you. I guess it was designed with full bluetooth capabilities used but that means you can never show off your $200 phone.

Quote:

been rocking this for a minute.

beats all the cool guys with new subscriber deal pink razrs.

Samsung-t809-ss.jpg

--- Original message by artificialsky on Apr 12, 2006 01:34 AM

have the same phone. love it. much better than the razr imo. you can get good deals on these phones every now and then on amazon.

have been with cingular for so long but to renew its a minimum of two years now. f that.

tmobile has been alot better so far.