T shírt manufacturer

macmxbmw

I know this topic has probably been raped many times, but since I am relatively new to the forum, I'll take my chance and ask again...

If I were to make some t shirts. Who would be able to provide best quality shirts, best prints, tags, bags etc? If money was not an issue and no expenses spared. - Price not important. Quality VERY important.

Who could do this?

Thanx,

Mc.

Quote:

Haha. Yes I have absolutely no idea of what's going on. I'm here to learn, and what better place to ask?

Someone in here must know. We need a ringring of tee's....

--- Original message by macmxbmw on Jan 2, 2005 02:31 PM

LOL. Funnily enough, I like tees...

It's a big subject, and 'best' is subjective.

You need to get to a trade show. It's a good way to meet T shirt suppliers and actually see their garments first hand. Don't just plump for the first supplier you find over the net.

You need to check:

Who they supply for (this will give you a good indication of quality, prices and size of the company you are dealing with.

If they own the Tee shirt factory, or if they are middle-men. ie. they outsource all the production. This will effect cost, but it may be easier to work this way.

Finances - check that they are financially sound.

Minimums, delivery times, quotas and import taxes if applicable.

There are so many places that produce good tees, it's just a case of picking the most convenient source.

eg.

Italy - high quality, but very high cost....

Turkey

Romania

Portugal

India

Pakistan

Brasil

China (not in any particular order)

Best packaging producing countries for me would be Italy, Japan and Hong Kong.

I'm no expert, so I hope you get some better replies.

Good luck!

Edited by ringring on Jan 3, 2005 at 05:13 AM

Cool. I'll definitly email him, and see what's going on. My luck, one of my friends is a former director at Red/Green, so I have a good source for judging offers, prices, quality etc. Plus he has a lot of contacts in the clothing industry, but not the "street wise" kind.

i think this may have been posted before.. not sure though

who does the stussy tees? they seem to hold up really well.

also. where does stussy make there garments. especially their jeans. i just bought a pair of their "contact jeans", some of the BEST denim that ive bought in a while (imo up there with many of the $150-$250 jeans). they say made in the USA, but id like to know specifically where in the US that are made.

• 4 weeks later...

give me a shout....I've produced quality tees in the US, Europe and Asia......really depends on what your quanitity and how much you're willing to spend...///dave

“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?†- Aesop Rock

• 2 weeks later...