FASTCASH3_ervell+lim+boo

Hello all, I am in need of some fast cash, so i'm selling off just a handful of goods at good prices to hopefully get some cash flow going. I do have another sale thread going on with clothes that I left back at my apartment before summer, seen here. I can get a hold of these items still, so if something interests you on that thread as well, let me know. I accept Paypal and prices reflect shipping. Thanks for looking.

outerwear

Patrik Ervell

Collegiate Jacket SOLD

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_CSUo2XanCtY/TE_XgFmLhBI/AAAAAAAAAMI/s2ZM3fj4V-s/s800/IMG00064-20100728-0001.jpg

Same jacket seen here. It's a

great piece in a unrefined silk/cotton blend. Very

unique and very Ervell. I picked this up from the

sufu boards, wore it a handful times, dry-cleaned it,

and now decided to pass it along. It's a very soft

and texturally appealing bomber-style jacket. YKK

zippers, horn buttons. Size S, fits 36-38.

shirting

Patrik Ervell

Combo Collar Buttondown SOLD

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_CSUo2XanCtY/TE0M6BqJ-yI/AAAAAAAAALs/V_YoF9_3r58/s800/DSC_0414.JPG

The famous rust-print buttondown of S/S10. I

bought this to hold onto more as a novelty item

than something to wear all the time, but turns I

need the monies. Size S, ideal for 36-38.

3.1 Phillip Lim

Trompe Necktie Beaded Pleat Shirt $75

DSC_0413.JPG

Another great piece by Phillip Lim. This features

a center pleat that is covered in stringed beads to

somewhat resemble a necktie. The shirt comes in

a pistachio color and features unique epaulette-

like shoulder detailing. The beads are all very small

and baeutiful in-person. Size M, ideal for a 38-40.

trousers

Patrik Ervell

F/W09 Winter Jeans SOLD

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_CSUo2XanCtY/TE0M6Ryjr2I/AAAAAAAAALw/B1xBkBQDPy8/s800/DSC_0415.JPG

These are the 09 version, made out of moleskin

cotton. It's very smooth to the touch, and plenty

warm yet breathable. I dig the jeans, but I am

way too big to be wearing them. I've caused some

incredibly minor stretching in the waistline, but a

good wash should revitalize these jeans. These

pants feature a silk waistband in the waistline that

prevents any serious stretching from taking place.

We're talking about less than half an inch of pull.

Size 32, but really a 30.

footwear

Band of Outsiders x Sperry Topsider

Suede Penny Loafers $95

IMG00063-20100728-0001.jpg

These are from S/S10, I picked them up when

they first hit Tres Bien Shop back in late 09. TBS

recommended to size 1 up as they run small, but

to my dismay, they don't run THAT small, and these

have just been awkwardly big on me, and I've

finally hit the breaking point. They have been

mildly worn in, but still in great shape. Size 10US,

fits a 9.5 best.

S/S FOOTWEAR_________________________________________________________________________________________F/W FOOTWEAR

maison martin margiela derbies________________________________________________________________________our legacy plain toe shoe

antonio amorim desert boots__________________________________________________________________________clarks originals wallabees

mark mcnairy x bass navy loafers_________________________________________________________________opening ceremony saddle shoes

common projects achilles low______________________________________________________________________common projects officer shoes

a.p.c. mocassins______________________________________________________________________________________________________

S/S SHIRTS________________________________________________________________________________________________F/W SHIRTS

thom browne oxford_____________________________________________________________________________band of outsiders red overdye

thom browne madras________________________________________________________________________________band of outsiders tuxedo

patrik ervell sleep buttondown_____________________________________________________________________________robert geller fencing

nom de guerre chambray_________________________________________________________________________cosmic wonder studded collar

t by alexander wang linen oxford_____________________________________________________________3.1 phillip lim tuxedo with fringed cuff

S/S OUTERWEAR_______________________________________________________________________________________F/W OUTERWEAR

patrik ervell raincoat____________________________________________________________________________________patrik ervell overcoat

temple of jawnz toj0 varsity__________________________________________________________________opening ceremony quilted shirt jacket

robert geller officer jacket____________________________________________________________________________michael j. krell trench coat

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________h&m duffel coat

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

S/S KNITWEAR___________________________________________________________________________________________F/W KNITWEAR

dior homme cardigan__________________________________________________________________________band of outsiders shawl cardigan

patrik ervell cardigan_________________________________________________________________________________vince knit sweater blazer

opening ceremony cardigan_______________________________________________________________________marc jacobs cowichan sweater

opening ceremony x pendleton cardigan__________________ ___________________________________________paul smith striped knit sweater

_________________________________________________________________________________________opening ceremony side-zip flannel

TEE SHIRTS______________________________________________________________________________________________SWEATSHIRTS

maison martin margiela henley tee________________________________________________________________3.1 phillip lim twisted cuff pullover

t by alexander wang u-neck tee__________________________________________________________________________patrik ervell rugby shirt

patrik ervell pocket tee_________________________________________________________________________opening ceremony naval sweater

comme des garcons heart tee___________________________________________________________________________filippa k o-neck sweater

_____________________________________________________________________________________________our legacy camel great sweat

BOTTOMWEAR___________________________________________________________________________________________ACCESSORIES

patrik ervell jeans_________________________________________________________________________________nom de guerre helmet bag

uniqlo jeans t000__________________________________________________________________________________________moscot miltzen

band of outsiders chinos_____________________________________________________________________comme des garcons cdg2 cologne

band of outsiders sweatshorts____________________________________________________________________________muji freecut raincoat

the flat head jeans f380_____________________________________________________________________engineered garments heather scarf

TAILORING___________________________________________________________________________________________________LEATHER

juun.j cropped double breasted blazer____________________________________________________________maison martin margiela single rider

juun.j microtweed blazer____________________________________________________________________________dior homme replica bomber

3.1 phillip lim scholar shirt jacket______________________________________________________________________________zara a-2 bomber

yohji yamamato double breasted blazer_____________________________________________________________________vintage super monza

j. crew ludlow suit______________________________________________________________________________________________________