singapore military discussion

sawyer

minou are you in ROTC or straight up army?

either way i see what youre doing and support your choice

also what up panicnation you were in afghanistan if i recall?

dont mean to be political or derail thread just paying some respects here

It is compulsory for all fit and able-bodied Singaporean men who have reached 18 years of age, and are not deferred for certain reasons, to be enlisted in military service, or Full-time National Service (NSF).

That. Sucks.

also what up panicnation you were in afghanistan if i recall?

nope, see below

It is compulsory for all fit and able-bodied Singaporean men who have reached 18 years of age, and are not deferred for certain reasons, to be enlisted in military service, or Full-time National Service (NSF).

That. Sucks.

yeah. I wish they didn't actually made it compulsory. soon I'm gonna serve the nation. :(

i think all questions have been answered by the above mentioned. lol

yo panic, the backpack is badass. i actually bought the one in black but got the green one for free. ;)

So it did had a black one. Saw one today and was wondering if that was the same exact one from the army.

^yay!! i had done 5 high key reservists.. 2 more to go and I am out of the MILITARYY.. fuck, i feel so old now.. actually i do have my fun serving the nation, especially shooting range and throwing grenade.. i mean you don't get to shoot a real rifle, throw a real grenade every other day in your life cept while in the military.. you will love those shat.. be optimistic man

but then in any ways, please do take care of yourselves.. you never know what the army can make you into.. they had made me into a wolverine tho.. haha..

n838735570_2711916_8678.jpg

yeah. I wish they didn't actually made it compulsory. soon I'm gonna serve the nation. :(

modern day slavery. Having to do anything purely because of where one is born is horse shit. But this is neither here nor tere as far as sufu gods are concerned so whatever