Leno wednesday night...Bape

sorry dude, but Leno is too painful to watch. I'm embarassed that a guy that creepy and not funny can pull such serious bank. It's one thing to have Jessica Simpson slinging pizzas for 30 mil a year, because kids are stupid, but adults?? well, they are obviously stupid too. I guess one good thing about all the baby boomers dying is we will have some open time slots...of course they will probably be filled with hilton, lohan, and simpson.

http://www.arevolt.com

Nah, television is awesome. Laziness and not doing anything but watching TV sucks (including playing video games all day). But TV in moderation definately does not suck. (My opinion only and not judging your choice).

Edited by damnIam on Apr 7, 2006 at 08:19 AM

Quote:

sorry dude, but Leno is too painful to watch. I'm embarassed that a guy that creepy and not funny can pull such serious bank. It's one thing to have Jessica Simpson slinging pizzas for 30 mil a year, because kids are stupid, but adults?? well, they are obviously stupid too. I guess one good thing about all the baby boomers dying is we will have some open time slots...of course they will probably be filled with hilton, lohan, and simpson.

--- Original message by Proletariat on Apr 6, 2006 12:52 PM

I wouldn't mind Lohan (ala Mean Girls-era) on constant rotation on my TV set. Although, fully agree with what someone said, television does suck now. Only time I turn it on is pretty much to watch Law and Order: SVU. Can't wait for the return of Entourage though.

And yes, Television... great band to get into.

Quote:
Quote:

Letterman rules latenight!!!

--- Original message by damnIam on Apr 7, 2006 05:38 AM

Lettermans great but Conans better.

--- Original message by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Apr 7, 2006 11:57 AM

ill have to agree and say Conan is better than letterman..Conan is king of latenite