Super Diet

HOLY

lost about 10kg few years back but gained it all back again after an operation for my shoulder. use to eat very little dinner and worked out like nuts lots of cardio, swimming, running and soccer. just lost 3kgs on my way to loose more think im going to try ketosis as mentioned above

Anyone here familiar with fasting, either water or juice? I just started a juice fast day 3, going for 7-10days, if its manageable maybe 14. So far it's much easier than the water one I tried in summer, the no taste got too me.

I did a juice fast last year. Lasted 7 days before I just couldn't stand the monotony anymore. I didn't lose much weight that week, but it helped break the bad diet (mainly alcohol) I had grown accustom to. That change helped me shed 25lbs!

I tried it again recently, but had a totally different experience of feeling weak and getting wicked headaches. Wasn't worth the discomfort.

Fucking alcohol man. I swear, I was eating absolute garbage from X-mas weekend straight through a few days after NYE (turkey club and fries for LUNCH, lots of carbs, a trip to late night diners, football parties, etc) but I was on an antibiotic, so I wasn't drinking alcohol during that time. I also wasn't exercising b/c the city was in a deep freeze that week. Figured I probably gained at least 5 lbs or pure junk weight. Sure enough, I hop on the scale after 1 day of eating normally and exercising, and I weigh exactly the same as I did before! I'm pretty sure that if I stopped drinking, I could lose the 20-25lbs that i really need to shed but damn... there are too many days that I'm putting in long hours or dealing w/ stressful clients and just need a drink or two when I get home. Not sure I'll ever be able to fully give it up.